• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Billboard

What's going on with the Billboard lately? The time is past due for something new.

What's going on with the Billboard lately? The time is past due for something new.

Saw this billboard on bus. 40 today: "BUZZed driving and blow $10,000", with a picture of guy blowing into a breathalyzer.

How about a play on that one..

"BUZZed coaching will cost you $6 million dollars and 5 losing seasons" and have Buzz blowing Wellman.

Saw this billboard on bus. 40 today: "BUZZed driving and blow $10,000", with a picture of guy blowing into a breathalyzer.

"BUZZed coaching will cost you $6 million dollars and 5 losing seasons" and have Buzz blowing Wellman.

Now these are the kinda ideas we need around here

Or more to the original... "Buzzed coaching and blow 5 seasons and $6,000,000." Small change to your original idea, but consistent with the original message, plus it doesn't make the BJ imagery so obvious (which would get the sign nixed).

Hell it would be funny with the original message about buzzed driving above it. The Buzzouters would suddenly be socially responsible and funny.

palma, are you holding the 3 billboard weeks hostage?

i don't think palma is going to do anything unless he thinks it's funny

Bring back the Strattons.

I just want to see something up. If there is a time for a Billboard and voicing displeasure during the season, now is about as good as any. Strattons, Palma, or whoever is running this thing now should look into putting something up, even if it is simple as

"#BuzzOut Wake Forest Deserves better. Fire Ron Wellman. Fire Jeff [Redacted]."

Give us something.

Agree with TITSWF. Run another ad in the Greensboro paper during the ACC Tourney just like last year to basically tell Ron, "One year later. Nothing's changed. Time to let him go, Ron." That'll definitely get the biggest media attention. A rotating billboard on I-40 ain't gonna do anything, but it sounds like the money is committed to the billboard, so meh.

Sounds like Buzzy's gone anyway, so may as well just use the money to welcome Clawson and the new coach.

I'm down with another billboard just as long as PhDeac is labeling the y-axis

Back