• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Billboard

But they actually got shit done. They were just about that action, boss.

Doesn't really do anything to change the coaching situation for the next 38 days. It's just to publicly embarrass Wellman.

Doesn't really do anything to change the coaching situation for the next 38 days. It's just to publicly embarrass Wellman.

It would be throughly deserved. Unfortunately, the asshole knows how to politick so it wouldn't have much effect beyond public ridicule.

If people are expecting to win 1 game tops in the next 7, there hasn't really been a losing streak yet to be a great time for it. Patience padawans.

what if we just put a picture of a small, flappy penis and write [Redacted] on it

what if we just put a picture of a small, flappy penis and write [Redacted] on it

party-mansion.jpg

Not a bad idea. Maybe too subtle, but even a billboard saying "Farewell, Jeff [Redacted]. Thanks for the memories" or something along those lines.

Signs are clearly pointing to bzz's exit. No need to pile on, IMHO. I'd wait til after a new coach is hired and run this:

Welcome To the New Wake Coaches:
Clawson and xxxxxx

Anybody know anything about this?

TExAS PETE ‏@pingle_ 8h
HAHA THERES BILLBOARDS IN GBORO THAT SAY "FIRE [Redacted]" ����

Another billboard idea...

"[Redacted] is soon to be gone.
But Wake should remember who brought him here.
#FireWellman"

Yeah that's the first I've heard of it. All of our billboard money is tied up in the digital one, as far as I know, so it has to be separate.

Back