• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Billboard

J.P. Mundy ‏@JP_Mundy 53s
I'm sure Shaka will love the "passion" RT @pingle_: HAHA THERES BILLBOARDS IN GBORO THAT SAY "FIRE [Redacted]" ����

J.P. Mundy ‏@JP_Mundy 53s
I'm sure Shaka will love the "passion" RT @pingle_: HAHA THERES BILLBOARDS IN GBORO THAT SAY "FIRE [Redacted]" ����

Mundy really does fashion himself as a martyr-type, doesn't he. It would be cute if he wasn't 100% serious.

Not sure about this GSO billboard. The dude that tweeted it may just be hearing about the old one for the first time. He doesn't seem too knowledgable.

That's a picture of the original design I used, but that spot doesn't look like US 52.

can we get a billboard that says

MUNDY: DONK OF THE YEAR

BhwuqpEIUAA8zmG.jpg

Anybody recognize this stretch of road? This definitely looks like a different area.

I also checked the fireronwellman web traffic for the first time since last summer. There was a little bump in the past couple of weeks, but nothing crazy. There was a bigger bump back in October. Sort of makes me wish I maintained that ish a little better.

Back