• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Billboard

29yrz8i.jpg

it is Time to get this billboard UP, i think. After last nite We need to SEAL the DEAL,, and this billboard could seeal the deal!! one thing i would say is maybe we could make the font a few shades lighter and make the #BuzzOut bright red and also maybe make all of the text vertical instead of horizontal??? Other than that though this is ready for primed time i think

it is Time to get this billboard UP, i think. After last nite We need to SEAL the DEAL,, and this billboard could seeal the deal!! one thing i would say is maybe we could make the font a few shades lighter and make the #BuzzOut bright red and also maybe make all of the text vertical instead of horizontal??? Other than that though this is ready for primed time i think

OK hell no! We need charts and graphs with circles and lines and arrows to highlight the really important parts of the charts and graphs. THAT would seal the deal, bitches!

OK hell no! We need charts and graphs with circles and lines and arrows to highlight the really important parts of the charts and graphs. THAT would seal the deal, bitches!

What about a toilet? Also, will the charts be readable or completely and utterly unreadable?

Serious suggestion here: Why don't we use a billboard week to publicly ask Ron to "back up the Brinks truck" for Gregg Marshall? We're past bz-out messages at this point, and we could make a point about how the fanbase will react if he goes cheap. Something like (read: more concise and wittier than this) "These billboard donations will start pouring into the Deacon Club with Gregg Marshall as coach"

I can't decide if it would be smarter to hold off until after his team is eliminated or get out in front of the story, but I think specifically mentioning Marshall on the billboard is a smart move.

Right, because what you want to do is give Marshall more bargaining chips to demand more money from an Athletic Department that is probably limited in spending capacity. Plus I'm sure Ron will be very receptive to recommendations from the billboard team.

Put up a pro-Turner billboard ad if you want Marshall.

Right, because what you want to do is give Marshall more bargaining chips to demand more money from an Athletic Department that is probably limited in spending capacity. Plus I'm sure Ron will be very receptive to recommendations from the billboard team.

Put up a pro-Turner billboard ad if you want Marshall.

well when you put it like that

Something conveying the message, "Make a good hire and we'll come back in droves, pack the Joel, and give oodles and oodles of money to Wake and the DC"

Welcome Coach Clawson

Welcome [insert new basketball coach name here]

Welcome [insert name of new athletic director]

fify

Posted these on the last billboard thread. They probably wouldn't get as much media attention but they would certainly turn the heads of those capable of forcing Wellman's hand.

WAKE WILL not accept mediocrity. Fire Jeff [Redacted].

WAKE WILL demand accountability. Fire Ron Wellman.

WAKE WILL be good again. You can help, visit FireBz.com

Use the same Gold font on black background as the campaign.

Got an idea inspired by Baby's post on the prediction thread.

[Pictures of Wellman and [Redacted] on the left]

THEIR WAKE
OUR FUNERAL

#FireWellman #Buzzout

...........WAKE WILL!...........
When we fire Ron Wellman

SUPPORT THE PLAYERS!
.......Fire the coach........

BuzzOUT!

Saw this billboard on bus. 40 today: "BUZZed driving and blow $10,000", with a picture of guy blowing into a breathalyzer.

How about a play on that one..

"BUZZed coaching will cost you $6 million dollars and 5 losing seasons" and have Buzz blowing Wellman.

Or more to the original... "Buzzed coaching and blow 5 seasons and $6,000,000." Small change to your original idea, but consistent with the original message, plus it doesn't make the BJ imagery so obvious (which would get the sign nixed).

Hell it would be funny with the original message about buzzed driving above it. The Buzzouters would suddenly be socially responsible and funny.

BTTT

Back