• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Billboard

Three billboards this time.

Need a fuck you ron Wellman so his retirement is disturbed

A Tennessee was right currieout

And the obvious Manning billboard.

A digital billboard that just counts down the days until the current head coach spends his last game aimlessly wandering the Wake sideline on Tuesday, March 10, 2020.

I'm in, seriously. Someone who wants to organize start a kickstarter or gofundme. I'll donate more than I'll ever give to the Deacon Club or pay in season tickets and parking passes going forward.

Then fly it over the Final Four, wherever it is. (Prior to this disaster I would know exactly where it is, now I have no idea).

I'm in, seriously. Someone who wants to organize start a kickstarter or gofundme. I'll donate more than I'll ever give to the Deacon Club or pay in season tickets and parking passes going forward.

That makes at least two of us. Someone get this thing started.

No billboard.

Ads in the newspaper. And not the kind from last time. No ultimatums. A fuck off to Ron Wellman laying out the feelings of the fan/donor/alumni base on the betrayal and calling out the BOT and Nathan Hatch for being complicit while the flagship program of Wake Forest lies bleeding on the floor.

Thought out - not angry.

No billboard.

Ads in the newspaper. And not the kind from last time. No ultimatums. A fuck off to Ron Wellman laying out the feelings of the fan/donor/alumni base on the betrayal and calling out the BOT and Nathan Hatch for being complicit while the flagship program of Wake Forest lies bleeding on the floor.

Thought out - not angry.

Make it a national newspaper. USA Today, Wall St Journal, Washington Times, etc. This needs attention, not passed over by 5 grandmas reading the N&R.

I'm in for $50. Just tell me who to Paypal the money to.

Make it a national newspaper. USA Today, Wall St Journal, Washington Times, etc. This needs attention, not passed over by 5 grandmas reading the N&R.

Fine - do it. Don't care. It's about the messaging. Not a fucking stupid "FIRE HIM NOW" kinda bullshit that makes it seem like a bunch of crazies. A real thought out statement outlining the ineptitude for all to see. Unspin their spin.

And newspapers may be a dying medium, but if you want a cheap way to bring attention that will be picked up by other outlets, that's the way to go.

The message shall be conveyed
Through a dying medium
And fall upon deaf ears
With a resounding thump

Between the two papers I mentioned they have a combined 121,000 week day readers. It's not the NYT, but it sure as shit ain't "deaf ears".

Say what you will, but it's easier to be cynical than thoughtful.

Back