• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Billboard

Fine - do it. Don't care. It's about the messaging. Not a fucking stupid "FIRE HIM NOW" kinda bullshit that makes it seem like a bunch of crazies. A real thought out statement outlining the ineptitude for all to see. Unspin their spin.

And newspapers may be a dying medium, but if you want a cheap way to bring attention that will be picked up by other outlets, that's the way to go.

So much this! Wellman quotes about culture and all his other talking points then facts pointing out his bullshit lies.

So much this! Wellman quotes about culture and all his other talking points then facts pointing out his bullshit lies.

MUST bring up how we have been fed the same bullshit turnover excuse, and expected to believe that Danny is not at fault for said turnover

Said something similar on another thread, but a billboard should really be paired with a paid social/PPC campaign that targets members of the media regionally and nationally and directs them to a Lost Decade microsite.

MUST bring up how we have been fed the same bullshit turnover excuse, and expected to believe that Danny is not at fault for said turnover

Would a Twitter handle be best for this? Keep it about the facts, no trolling bullshit so people take it seriously.

In, a Lost Decade website is a great idea to pair with a billboard or ad campaign, there's plenty of depressing facts and figures to fill it with that would easily spread around social media for the casual fan. After that, 30 for 30 here we come!

Fine - do it. Don't care. It's about the messaging. Not a fucking stupid "FIRE HIM NOW" kinda bullshit that makes it seem like a bunch of crazies. A real thought out statement outlining the ineptitude for all to see. Unspin their spin.

And newspapers may be a dying medium, but if you want a cheap way to bring attention that will be picked up by other outlets, that's the way to go.

Indeed, IN for un-spinning their nauseating and insulting spin-show of BS!! Peel back their lies, one by one!!

put the one graduate in there for sure
list number of players that left too

The billboard thing turned out to be a mistake back in the day. It got a lot of press, made our fanbase look far more vicious than it really was and probably helped lead to a weak hire. Let's not make the same mistake again. Empty seats and a huge drop in Deacon Club dollars is a better plan.

The Lost Decade!!

In on the billboard/website. Launch 5/1. Fuck Ron. It needs to come up at his retirement party.

The ads and the website were undoubtedly the biggest successes. The whole thing kinda sucked after vtwhat stepped down.

I bowed out before the billboard debacles, but I created/ran FireBz.com and did all of the design and content for the OG&B and N&R ads. Stratt (& his brother) led the financial charge, IIRC and they were a big help in my effort.

But, then, some folks took that effort off the rails. See: billboards, plane, etc

All of my stuff (except for the website name!) was objective and, IMO, clean.

I hate that I don't care enough anymore to volunteer for the job, but my services COULD be bought.

Back up the Brinks truck, boys.

The idea that an awkward billboard scared off qualified coaches is comical.

The idea of flying a plane over WFU graduation on a beautiful spring morning with a Fire Manning banner is pretty freaking hilarious. No way anyone would have the balls to do it (including me), though.

Back