• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Billboard

I think we should all do this.

[https://pbs]

strattocaster

@Strattomania

@CoachDManning

You are a good guy but you should resign. The fans are already planning billboards, arent going to buy tickets, and will not give to Deacon Club. Its going to be brutal. Why stay when folks dont want you?

1:18 PM · Mar 23, 2019 · Twitter Web App

View Tweet activity

I don’t really care if Manning faces a hostile environment. He knows the score and has read his sorry stats. He has seen the empty seats. He chose to stay for the big bucks rather than negotiate an exit. His choice and his right, but he’ll have to deal with the consequences. He will be despised.

Not donating to a billboard or a flyover...I’m defeated...but go ahead.

"A heartfelt thank you to Ron Wellman for 27 years of being the most pretentious asshole to ever grace piedmont triad. A new standard has been set, one in which all other assholes can now aspire to reach."

With Wellman's face photoshopped on the Miley Cyrus wrecking ball, ofc.

I am good for $500 for a flyover banner at graduation, but Hatch has to be the target. He is at fault here and is tone deaf.

This bilboard or flying banner is really only serving the purpose of making us feel better. The idea that this will actually lead to anything is naive as hell, especially given the timing. I'm not advocating against it, but let's just be real about the purpose.

Danny -thanks for providing 5 years of the worse Bball WF can provide and sinking the program into a bottomless pit of hopelessness. Please resign ASAP so someone with a pulse can come in and provide the miracles needed to resurrect this program as you clearly have used all of yours up from your past life.

This bilboard or flying banner is really only serving the purpose of making us feel better. The idea that this will actually lead to anything is naive as hell, especially given the timing. I'm not advocating against it, but let's just be real about the purpose.

Publicly embarrassing those in charge, regardless of the outcome, certainly seems warranted. And yeah, I'd probably feel a little bit of joy from it.

What did the old billboard look like?

2a0f3b8.jpg

I would live a panoramic pic of the joel vs unc with 75% heels fans and us down 50. Also manning is a stooge this needs to be directed at hatch

Back