• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Billboard

Should be a Welcome Coach Clawson billboard.

Nothing y'all do matters.

Thats not a bad idea either. At least if we can do part of the time with a Clawson billboard and the other part with a Fire billboard. Show everyone that we are happy with the change in football and not just "lunatic" fans.

Thats not a bad idea either. At least if we can do part of the time with a Clawson billboard and the other part with a Fire billboard. Show everyone that we are happy with the change in football and not just "lunatic" fans.
Welcome Coach Clawson. We actually like you.

How about a countdown until the last day of the season?

I say that we save one week of the billboard money for when Bz gets fired to welcome the new coach. Just my personal opinion. Would be great to show him love when he arrives (assuming he is a competent hire).

I say that we save one week of the billboard money for when Bz gets fired to welcome the new coach. Just my personal opinion. Would be great to show him love when he arrives (assuming he is a competent hire).

Like this too. I say we run with what ibleed said. Asap! Palma, let me know... I can throw one together quick.

Last edited:
Welcome Coach Clawson

Welcome [insert new basketball coach name here]

Welcome [insert name of new athletic director]

fify

I'm fine with either. I suggest using Coach Clawson's first name as well. That will make the first line closer to the same length.

Also, it needs some flash that links it to Wake to go with the lettering...

Maybe some black and gold tiedye in the top corners that does not overlap the lettering.
Or since it's electronic, you could have some black and gold confetti coming down in the background.
Or both...

Whatever, I'll leave it to those more artistic than myself to figure something out.

Last edited:
Should be a Welcome Coach Clawson billboard.

Nothing y'all do matters.

this. Right now, y'all define tacky. To reverse that truth, run a positive billboard, and use red text on brown to let everyone know you are in on the joke or at least can laugh at yourselves.

I'm fine with one week of the ibleed idea, throw one together stratt, you have the contact info for the guy, right?

I just want funny, not stats. Errbody has seen the stats already.

Back