• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Billboard

I'm fine with one week of the ibleed idea, throw one together stratt, you have the contact info for the guy, right?

I just want funny, not stats. Errbody has seen the stats already.

Can we put #BuzzOut on it? we can also run two at a time with no extra charge. Want one with just 1-26 on it?

"Wake Forest: Home of College Basketballs Worst Head Coach
#BUZZOUT"

Or

"Wake Forest Athletics: Home of zero accountability

Exit #"

Put one together...waiting for permission to use a copyrighted photo. Will post once I have permission. If I dont have permission, i will post an edited version.

Simple with no Clawson photo

2ypkb5u.jpg

Font is not really billboard appropriate. And the lines should be in the same size font.

But the idea is really solid.

Font is not really billboard appropriate. And the lines should be in the same size font.

But the idea is really solid.

Font is "Minion Pro"....WF font. I think IBleed's idea was a welcome message to Clawson, with a jab thrown in, as well.

Bzz on the road in the ACC?
3.8% of the time, it works every time.

Font is "Minion Pro"....WF font. I think IBleed's idea was a welcome message to Clawson, with a jab thrown in, as well.

Font plus whatever word art you put on it will be hard to read while going 60 mph. Keep it simple. Blocky and bold.

'Avoid imitating [Redacted] on the road so you don't end up in a ditch on fire.'

If its going on Bus 40 by the hospital:

"Hawthorne Curve had a better road record than Bzzzz, and they repaved it."

Back