• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Billboard

jhmd's idea

63wyab.jpg

like it

Simple with no Clawson photo

2ypkb5u.jpg

Ha that's pretty good. But seriously, do normal people know who Coach Clawson is? Or what #BuzzOut means? Do they even associate that with Wake Forest?

Serious questions.

Ha that's pretty good. But seriously, do normal people know who Coach Clawson is? Or what #BuzzOut means? Do they even associate that with Wake Forest?

Serious questions.

I feel like the Bzzout movement has made its point so now I think it's more about entertaining ourselves and showing the nation that this is the most cleverest board going.

"1-26: Hysterically uncompetitive"

I want something like this. Something that juxtaposes the highly competitive education that Wake offers to the non-competitive basketball team.

How about "Wake is not competitive" Or "Wake: 5 star education, 1/2 star basketball team"

I say we avoid the ideas by the guy with the I Will Find you [Redacted] avatar.

I think including Clawson is a bad idea. He just got here and has nothing to do with this mess. Why make him a part of it?

Posted these on the last billboard thread. They probably wouldn't get as much media attention but they would certainly turn the heads of those capable of forcing Wellman's hand.

WAKE WILL not accept mediocrity. Fire Jeff [Redacted].

WAKE WILL demand accountability. Fire Ron Wellman.

WAKE WILL be good again. You can help, visit FireBz.com

Use the same Gold font on black background as the campaign.

Don't mix Clawson in with bzzout movement. Either give him his own billboard or don't. I would wait til we hire the bball guy and welcome them both.

I like the hysterically uncompetitive one. The big wigs are getting fed that line night and day. Time to turn it on its head. Politics 101. Take the opponents slogan and redefine it.

Palma/stratt - are the three months for the same digital billboard?

Are we limited to still images, or can we run animation?

Count me in the "Leave Claw out of this" camp. Would rather not put him in an awkward position.

99.5% of the people who see a "historically competitive" joke on a billboard won't get the reference.

"Welcome Coach Clawson

Only one more road win before you catch [Redacted]!"

Back