• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Billboard

Strattocaster

Reaction score
Is anyone working on a billboard? We have 3 weeks of time left.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Is a 1-27 ACC Road Record Historically Competitive?

Fire Ron Wellman
Fire Jeff Bzelik

A historically consistent amount of work is being done on a daily basis

I'm at the point that I have very little rage towards Buzz. In the words of Denis Green, "he is who we thought he was". My rage is directed at Emperor Wellman and his big fat ego. His refusal to admit that he was wrong will continue to cripple this program.

If people aren't putting thought into it, could we please run an ad for Krusty's Clown College?

I'm at the point that I have very little rage towards Buzz. In the words of Denis Green, "he is who we thought he was". My rage is directed at Emperor Wellman and his big fat ego. His refusal to admit that he was wrong will continue to cripple this program.

our dear leader should be put out to pasture. i heard rodman was looking at crown oaks over the weekend? any other sightings?

Exactly where I am right now. My rage is entirely directed at Wellman at this point and has been for a year plus.

I really liked the newspaper ad that quoted RW when he fired Dino. But that is too much information for a billboard.

A former (?) professional gambler now has the billboard money.

There's no money, just 3 weeks of prepaid billboard creative control, we're definitely dropping one the NCAA selection week

That's fine unless Bz already resigns by then.

more hoping for the chair of the selection committee story to get picked up. Would probably be the best time to drop the Ronly Cyrus.

I hope the billboard includes lots of charts and graphs about our historic performance in the Director's Cup, with lines and circles and arrows to point out the really important parts of the charts and graphs.

Jeff [Redacted]'s ACC Road Record

1-28

Go Deacs

I like…

"1-27 ACC Road Record. Historically Competitive?
Fire [Redacted]
Fire Wellman"

just my 2 cents

Back