• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Billboard

I would live a panoramic pic of the joel vs unc with 75% heels fans and us down 50. Also manning is a stooge this needs to be directed at hatch

Sadly, I have been told that the Carolina game was the highest gross receipts game ever at the Joel. No season ticket sales but lots of baby blue Walmart fans paying top dollar.

Those small newspaper blurbs next to used car and lawnmower ads... woof.

They should all be publicly shamed.

I want a picture of Wellman and in big letters have it say, Legacy? SHAME.

I want this in a place where he will see it everyday the scum bag goes into the office.

Also I would be willing to throw in on this at least 1K.

I don’t even care enough to support a billboard. Wake decided they don’t care about basketball why should we?

I want a picture of Wellman and in big letters have it say, Legacy? SHAME.

I want this in a place where he will see it everyday the scum bag goes into the office.

Also I would be willing to throw in on this at least 1K.

1k is a good start.

Those small newspaper blurbs next to used car and lawnmower ads... woof.

IIRC, the first small one was a bit of a coup because it was placed in the Old Gold and Black... which was enough to get some coverage started.

They served one real purpose, which was to set the stage for the ad on the first day of the ACC Tournament in the Greensboro News and Record.

My intent was to have the framework for the stories that we wanted written already built when the (national) media's attention turned to it.

In that regard, it worked like a charm.

But, Ron Wellman's ego always wins.

p.s. this was my pick for the front page ad, and it applies even more in 2019.
TnkjPze_d.jpg

IMO, the focus should always be shaming the AD & not necessarily blaming the horrendous coaches that take WF's money to the bank.

Last edited:
Can I assume this is a full recap of useful information?

He said he's a competitive person and he wants to win. Given that bit of information, I'm totally looking forward to next season now!

He said he's a competitive person and he wants to win. Given that bit of information, I'm totally looking forward to next season now!

Did he talk about how he is going to change practices up?!

Man Im getting pumped already!!!!!

Let’s predict next season’s motto...

My money’s on a generic cliche like #GrowthInTheGame, #TeamTogether, #FamilyFirst, #BrotherhoodOfBallers, etc

My intent was to have the framework for the stories that we wanted written already built when the (national) media's attention turned to it.

In that regard, it worked like a charm.

:rofl:

#BuzzOut was an epic failure except for the unintentional comedy of dv7's protest at the Joel and vtwhat's drunk local tv interview before a game.

Back