• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SNU and Kappa Sig Suspended

School is again making a big push to get kids back on campus.

The Barn was actually successful for its first 2 years then the school cracked down on things (as they tend to do) and ruined it for people. Plus now they force fraternities to hire outside security guards which is a big turn off for everyone involved.

I'm kinda surprised the Barn has been opened that long. I remember a University FB post about its opening. Time flies, I guess.

This is a loaded question, but as to partying intensity, how would the Frats rank now?

Hirst is a small minded fellow.

Makes me long for the days of Tricia

The Greek football tailgate situation is horrifying these days.

I felt like I was at Penn State. People on top of people, music ridiculously loud and muddled because everyone has speaker systems under their tents. Makes one miss the days of flagpoles on street lights in the parking lot.

The Greek football tailgate situation is horrifying these days.

I felt like I was at Penn State. People on top of people, music ridiculously loud and muddled because everyone has speaker systems under their tents. Makes one miss the days of flagpoles on street lights in the parking lot.

Sounds super lame. Funny wake tailgating story. A few years back, I brought alot of Tennessee people down to the first official Frat Bowl aka the Ole Miss game. We really freaked out the ole Miss faithful when we sprung up a Vol tent. They were extremely confused. Long story short, we ended winning Tailgaters of the Game and were on the jumbotron. Proudest moment of my life. Anyways, my semi long term tailgating goal is to officially join the Vol Navy in five years. Gotta do it big.

this may be a total haas; if so i apologize but sigma nu had it coming

Back