• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Grandma internet mystery

My teenage daughter and I worked on what mashable had started. Our decoding is in all caps. My daughter read that the grandmother had relatives with initials T, V, J, E. The B that describes her pain could be Back/Brain/Bad - not sure how brain cancer affects the body. This prayer centers around blessings for her family and her pain.

Please dear God NHBOBVPNSNHANAOENCNANHPNCPND,
NUOCPNNPNAPNMSMDKBMLPOWP, NAP.
NEENTGBTMLSHHSSSTMALHFFTMOFPANSTP,
NIOOIPNTPNROANTRSANTOTTAPOD,
PLEASE LET US ADONNOANPBOOLL,
Please keep us all safe and sound in mind and body, praise and glory Amen.
Please MAKE OUR MINDS THANKFUL AND VERY MUCH AJAMMSSSLLABA
PLEASE MAKE US THANKFUL TO CTCCATFGSHHILANRNPHTAOLP.
Please see that we are all happy and safe in our lives and in our work,
Please see that we ARE LOJTHTPATP,
Please see that we ARE GAOKWOCWAS and please see that we ARE DVGWAIIRARBOSAO,
Please see that we ARE HPP AND ARE ETWW,
Please see that we ARE HTPMAESTCWE.
Please see that all of us COOTIOW HEAR all my prayers and please see that the pain does not hurt anymore,
Please see that we are all happy and safe, praise and glory Amen,
Please see that we are all in excellent health and please see that WE ALL REMAIN IN EXCELLENT HEALTH.
Please see that THE PAIN AND ILLNESS DOES NOT BOTHER T,V,J,E OR any of us, praise and glory Amen.
Please see that THE OUWWTLWATOUWSLWDSWGOBS,
Please see that we aLL HAVE SINNED AND HAVE VASASBTATWARHSFAOT,
Please see that we all H? BRAIN/BACK PAIN IN THE NR see that none of the rest of us have to TAKE BRAIN/BACK PAIN MEDICATION.
Please see that VCADAFLAFESJMPLGBGBMB AND the rest of us REMAIN SAFE SOUND AND SECURE FROM OUR HEALTH PROBLEMS.
Please see that WE ARE GAVWWOA, praise and glory Amen.
Please see that EVERYONE IS FFAWAU.

Thank you Almighty God for PFG.
Thank you Almighty God for listening to my prayers and answering them.
Thank you Almighty God for everything, Amen.
Thank you Almighty God for everything, Amen Amen Amen

please see that awaken used to do something other than masturbate

You really believe awaken isn't cranking it to a Grandmother dying of brain cancer ?

Back