• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 FB Recruiting: Mr. South Carolina Matt Colburn signs with #theawakening!

RedSoxFaithful

a vicar in a tutu
Reaction score
In this post, I'll keep an updated list of every player we've been attached to for 2015. These players come from our target lists on 247sports, ESPN, Rivals, and Scout, and I also added in players that we've been linked to on Twitter and from sources on this board. It's meant to be comprehensive; if you notice that someone's missing, or that something's changed, let me know, and I'll get it fixed on here. The list is broken up into two sections. The first section will list our program's commits, while the second section will list our open offers to uncommitted players. Both lists are sorted by 247 composite ratings, and I also listed recruit ratings from 247sports, ESPN, Rivals, and Scout, as well as any notable offers that I saw for the player.

Commits to Wake Forest (Early Enrollees in Gold):
CWeELm8.png

Here are the remaining targets, as presumed by recent visitors and Deac94's coverage:
uKlI6QA.png

I also built a scholarship table so we can keep track of open slots. This is unofficial, and built from our official team roster page, cross-checked with Signing Day pages to differentiate walk-ons from scholarship players. Again, if you notice any errors or have a suggestion to improve on this, please let me know!

IaqJtIL.png

Here's Deac94 and sarcasdeac's Big Board database.

Last edited:
Good list. Thanks. Did you you do that on a typewriter?

It would be nice to get a 4* kid in our backyard like DT Shy Tuttle for once.

You da man!
Great work. Thanks

Tuttle was a guy I originally purposefully left off for that reason. Meant to add him back in but forgot about it. Either way, I have a tough time seeing us landing him. He is from Lexington, though, so who knows?

Tuttle was a guy I originally purposefully left off for that reason. Meant to add him back in but forgot about it. Either way, I have a tough time seeing us landing him. He is from Lexington, though, so who knows?

If he's on Clawson's list, he should be on ours.

28 spots available for the 2015 class assuming there is enough roster attrition to fit under them our 85 total scholarships.

What were the * ratings for the people we signed? Any ****?

CLAWTIME.

but now that our recruiting is monte again, we need to stop keeping everything in this thread and have dedicated threads for commits and major targets. too hard to keep up with a megathread for people who don't check every day, and it's easier to get input from outside peeps/commits.

Would it be easier to create a separate recruiting forum, that way everything can be kept over there? I just forsee us having tons of different threads on the sports board for each player we're following.

Back