• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Investment Thread - For all your money needs

Supposedly it's a stalemate until the people panic sell or the hedges cave and start buying from the market. Interesting to read some about the tricks they're using to push the price down today, however little I understand it.

Supposedly it's a stalemate until the people panic sell or the hedges cave and start buying from the market. Interesting to read some about the tricks they're using to push the price down today, however little I understand it.

Well plenty of the hedges have caved it sounds like. The total shares shorted has decreased by more than half.

OGB! WE SHOULD ALL PUMP AMC LIKE THEY DID GME AND THEN BECOME MILLIONAIRES

So many truth bombs here:

source.gif

Explain to me how the stock market right now is not inflation manifest? Motherfucker never goes down.

well, people are buying because there's no place else to put your money you'd be spending out places. I don't see people pulling that support out of the market....so while it's frothy I think it holds up.

I bought a bunch of TELL the other day. It's 100% a gamble, but I think it can run a lot more than it already has.

Wanted to mention this one (TELL) again since it disappeared in the pages of Reddit discussion. It's been pretty up and down the last week, but I still think you can buy it here. Potential to get to $8-10 in the not too distant future.

Or it could be $1.

I hit a nice entry on KOPN, up 25% in the last week. Got into the marijuana ETFs YOLO, TOKE and MSOS as well as CRLBF. I see legalization happening by summer and expect these all to continue to shoot up. Some companies will fail but the ETFs give some nice coverage.

I hit a nice entry on KOPN, up 25% in the last week. Got into the marijuana ETFs YOLO, TOKE and MSOS as well as CRLBF. I see legalization happening by summer and expect these all to continue to shoot up. Some companies will fail but the ETFs give some nice coverage.

I've got August YOLO calls.

Back