• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Investment Thread - For all your money needs

Also next week the NDAA senate vote will happen followed by conference to merge the house and senate amendments. If SAFE gets included on the final bill Marijuana stocks will see a big spike. If not - further pain. Lots of support from both sides of the aisle though.

Fucking ridiculous they haven't move on SAFE yet.

Tellurian popping today.

Only mentioning because I bought it a while back due to this thread and have doubled my investment. Should probs sell before close instead of letting it go down... again (and again and again).

Tellurian popping today.

Only mentioning because I bought it a while back due to this thread and have doubled my investment. Should probs sell before close instead of letting it go down... again (and again and again).

I sold. 130% gain. Not bad. Thanks ATS.

i continue to cling to my small XpressSpa holdings, because at this point why not

I have zero discipline when it comes to getting cash in without witholdings. Taxes due in 2 weeks? F'it, let's throw everything I got into PALLADIUM. *Spends an hour relearning the underpayment penalty again*

Too soon.

Up another 19% today on an upgrade.

Kidding on it being too soon... Glad you made some $$$. I'm holding out for $10+.

I will definitely buy back in if it drops. Would figure I'd finally sell before it goes up to stay :p

Somebody PM me how to make monies.

I have lost so much on Crypto and DFS miscues it's not even funny.

Especially seeing everything back on the rise after selling off 25% of my crypto holdings.

Somebody PM me how to make monies.

I have lost so much on Crypto and DFS miscues it's not even funny.

Especially seeing everything back on the rise after selling off 25% of my crypto holdings.

You can take risks by picking stocks and hope for high rewards or you can buy index funds and have a slow and steady guaranteed win over time. I opt for the second.

Gotcha...thanks.

And what are these "stocks" and "index funds" you are referring to?

:confused:

I’ve been using SoFi’s robo advisor and have a 40% all time return. Think that’s pretty good for being hands off.

I have zero discipline when it comes to getting cash in without witholdings. Taxes due in 2 weeks? F'it, let's throw everything I got into PALLADIUM. *Spends an hour relearning the underpayment penalty again*

just in time for tax time

I’ve been using SoFi’s robo advisor and have a 40% all time return. Think that’s pretty good for being hands off.
Curious when you started and over what time period. Started with a a fidelity robo advisor in November of last year and am down, but am down less than I would've been by either picking individual stocks or index funds. Feel like that is a win in this market and just have to ride the wave.

My tax lesson this year was never buy a commodity in a non tax free account. GBTC recorded every payout as a separate sale and I had to itemize like 70 of them for the year and TurboTax didn't let me batch edit them. Took me forever.

Curious when you started and over what time period. Started with a a fidelity robo advisor in November of last year and am down, but am down less than I would've been by either picking individual stocks or index funds. Feel like that is a win in this market and just have to ride the wave.

My first deposit was Feb 19, 2020, so right before everything went haywire

Big drop, time to go in hot

b1f34b49d4c48871ca3d41a85b0fce09.jpg

Back