• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No More Animal Crackers In Her Soup: Shirley Temple Is Food For Worms

Moonz, you really need to put the broom down and let RJ do his fucking job. This board isn't big enough to have two people announcing the deaths of old celebrities.

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Another person that I had no idea was still alive. I was never a big fan of her movies, but she was an icon nonetheless. RIP.

Another person that I had no idea was still alive. I was never a big fan of her movies, but she was an icon nonetheless. RIP.

Same. Saw a tweet about her death this morning, but I couldn't tell at first whether it was an article about today being the anniversary of her death or whether she had passed away recently

I thought she died years ago. River Phoenix is dead right? John Wayne? Bogart? Liz Taylor? Steve McQueen? Jack Lemon? Buckwheat? Spanky? Philip Seymour Hoffman? (Too soon?)

How are Keith Richards and Ozzie Osborne...they live with one foot in the grave.....

Back