• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Best 25 Candy Bars

Take-5_big.jpg

/thread

Those lists are worthy, except the USA Today one (surprise). NECCO wafers might make a list of top 50 fruit flavored chalk, but shouldn't be on any list of good candy. I had other objections too but that one stood out.

Those lists are worthy, except the USA Today one (surprise). NECCO wafers might make a list of top 50 fruit flavored chalk, but shouldn't be on any list of good candy. I had other objections too but that one stood out.

Those are the worst. Candy corn also sucks.

Also, Cadbury eggs suck. As do peeps & candy corn. Can't stand peeps.

Cow tails need to be on there. Those things are good. And those fat caramel chews w/ creme in the middle.

My favorite was Forever Yours, now known as Milky Way Midnight.

100 Grand Bar getting it's due respect. Snickers is better than a Milky Way bar and the Peanut Butter Twix is much better than the original Twix.

Snickers with almonds is money and should be on that list. They're like the old Mars bars (whatever picture of a Mars bar they had on that list is not the kind I remember).

Whatchamacallit is a long time favorite. Loved those things in HS.

I forgot about 100 Grands. Those are awesome.

Given how the WFU community tends toward elitism, I have to say I'm a little surprised there has been no mention of upscale chocolate, such as Taza, Mast Bros. or Vosges.

I'm certainly guilty of elitism for food and drink but I'm at least as content with a Snickers as a $10 bar of Mexican cacao.

I do not like chocolate or sweets but the Mo's Bacon Bar from Vosges is actually pretty good. Sprinkle a couple Maldon flakes on it and it's great.

Back