• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP: Indianapolis dining

inspectah

Reaction score
Looking for some kid-friendly recs in the downtown area. Will be there two days with the family in tow. Thanks.

I've heard fantastic things about Charles Mulligan's.

LOL @ "kill self" tag. That's pretty hilarious. Depending upon the age of your kids, Indy has a great children's museum. If you have time,t hey may also like a tour of IMS, which is a pretty neat experience. As for kid friendly places near downtown, I'm not much help on that front.

St. Elmos is lights out though.

Harry and Izzys is the family friendly sibling to St Elmo.

If I knew I only had one meal left to eat in my life, it would be at St Elmo.

Slippery Noodle Inn near downtown I think is kid friendly. Been in Indy for as long as I can remember.

St Elmo's wasn't in the cards this time but would like to get there on a future trip. Have heard great things.

We ended up at Scotty's Brewhouse which we didn't know was a chain until we got there. Nothing special, but food was pretty good.

Also hit the children's museum (excellent) and NCAA Hall of Champions (very underwhelming but our three-year old loved it).

Thanks for the tips.

St Elmo's wasn't in the cards this time but would like to get there on a future trip. Have heard great things.

We ended up at Scotty's Brewhouse which we didn't know was a chain until we got there. Nothing special, but food was pretty good.

Also hit the children's museum (excellent) and NCAA Hall of Champions (very underwhelming but our three-year old loved it).

Thanks for the tips.

Not exactly a chain. Scotty has a few locations in Indiana. Started in Muncie (he's a BSU grad) and has expanded over the years.

You didn't check out Mulligan's? Your loss.

Back