• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Foxxy locksy

Weird how there isn’t a Good Bill of the Week.

Good grief.

Talk about projection and gaslighting.

Indeed. I had no idea that the USPS has a "rap sheet", and the growing GOP claim that the USPS has long had problems is utter bullshit in that it never had the delivery delays and slowdowns it is currently experiencing until the current Postmaster General took over. She never says a word about those current problems or what she or the GOP are doing to fix them, only that the they're trying to "reform" the USPS. If that's the case, it's a total disaster (and it's not the case, as this is a blatant attempt to prevent vote-by-mail.) Thank God Foxx no longer represents Forsyth.

Weird how there isn’t a Good Bill of the Week.

Right. As most of us know and admit the gop is no longer about governing. They only 2wnt to remain in power. A group of really mediocre and entitled white people.

They goose step on and on about the left and ending their entitlements while wanting to preserve theirs. Military industrial complex spending, super spending on the police (do other first responders get the same kinds of budgets the police do?), keeping and growing wealth by taking larger and larger portions at the top and cutting services, pay, and benefits for those most in need.

This woman is a great example. No ideas. No talent. Fear mongering and lies to keep the deplorable sheep in line.

"The simple truth is that there is no immediate crisis for the USPS. Democrats are using a manufactured crisis to create fear and advance their agenda."

Straight up lies.

"The simple truth is that there is no immediate crisis for the USPS. Democrats are using a manufactured crisis to create fear and advance their agenda."

Straight up lies.

Yep. Try telling that BS to all the people whose mail deliveries have been delayed, including people I know. I'm sure they'll be glad to know that it's all LibDem fiction.

I'm not sure if I miss the entertainment - after they realigned I told her to take me off her list because I thankfully wasn't a constituent anymore.

Vote out this antiquated relic.

She must be busy spending most days trying to pull her head out of her a$$.

Last edited:
Back