• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

My case for hiring Steve Wojciechowski as the next Wake bball coach

A picture of DR was on the wall, looking at me when I was using the bathroom at lunch today. I didn't like it.

It's disturbing even upside down.

attachment.php

By the way, how is Mike White -- short white ex-PG lawyer with ties to mother so dook -- not atop the DR wish list?

Must not be annoying enough. Or may be too accomplished.

Mike Brey is arguably the most successful coach k protege and he was just swept by Jeff [Redacted]. No thanks to wojo.

Wojo apparently crushed his interview with Marquette if they were willing to give him his first shot as a HC.

He wouldn't have been the right hire for us right now, but in a few years some of us are going to be looking at him as one of the hot young coaches on the market.

Yeah, it's good that Marquette didn't take someone we really want, or cause a chain reaction by hiring someone like Cuonzo Martin at Tennessee.

Agree. We did not need the Tennessee job opening up right now.

Why not? Who would be choosing between those 2 jobs?

Baby - can you offer us some scoop? Can we at least get a Tick-Tock? Any kind of sign?

A pessimistic read of that post is that we don't need yet another job to compete with.

Wojo would have taken our job. He was ripe for the pickings and would have won and won for a long-time. We missed out.

them at the end of the press conference wellman tells us all to go home and get our fucking shine boxes

Followed by him mouthing to the camera "Hey Strats and PhDeac.....SUCK IT! (complete with Degeneration X suck it gesture)."

Back