• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disney World Tips and Tricks

here right now. The dreaded older kid gets sick on day we arrive. Hopefully feels better when she wakes up.

here right now. The dreaded older kid gets sick on day we arrive. Hopefully feels better when she wakes up.

Throw her ass in a wheelchair and plod on!

Duff Gardens, hurrah!

Oh man Toy Story Midway Mania is so awesome. We defs burned our main fast pass on that our last day just to ride that a second time (I had to get the highest score in our group before we left).

It really is. There's also certain cheat spots that jack up your score.

Which part?

the perfectly timed 'not in the water'/swallow part.

also, pirates isn't really a ride where you can pull off a blow job b/c the boats are not that far apart and it's not that dark, you can see right into the back of the one in front of you most of the ride

the perfectly timed 'not in the water'/swallow part.

also, pirates isn't really a ride where you can pull off a blow job b/c the boats are not that far apart and it's not that dark, you can see right into the back of the one in front of you most of the ride

You are giving some women too much credit for discretion.

Yes. It was grad night.

I love the Winnie the Pooh ride. I also like Mr. Toad in Cali.

Small World and Epcot World Showcase need to be updated to reflect the current geopolitical climate.

Some of the Epcot rumors are promising such as turning the Odyssey Center into Brazil complete with an upscale Brazilian steakhouse.

My favorite MK rides are Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, [name redacted] Lightyear, and the Astro Orbiter. It's A Small World has a weird smell, similar to the penguin area at a zoo.

My favorite MK rides are Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, [name redacted] Lightyear, and the Astro Orbiter. It's A Small World has a weird smell, similar to the penguin area at a zoo.

rofl

I actually like Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Carribean, and Space Mountain (the coaster, not the having sex with Rick Flair)

Back