• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disney World Tips and Tricks

I was. I haven't seen Frozen, but my wife liked it ok. My 3 year old niece fucking loved it.

My bad. Frozen is great. You should see it.

I haven't seen Despicable Me, but I loved the ride at Universal.

i wasn't a big fan of frozen; it seemed like the songs were jammed in together without enough regular 'movie' in between.

This thread is terrifying. Most of this doesn't sound particularly enjoying to me.

star wars did OK for itself without any new movies for 16 years

Are the two comparable? Maybe I could be proven wrong, the quality of the books certainly are but the movies esp the important ones basically suck. At least the first 3 star wars movies are pretty much timeless.

Agreed. I only saw it once in the theaters. I probably watch Monsters University 3-5 times a week. Boys FTW.

From what I've read, Frozen was an afterthought that wasn't expected to do well. The brass asked of they had anything like Tangled and this Snow Queen script was lying around. Apparently there have been complaints about lack of merchandise. We went to the Disney store in Chicago over thanksgiving to get some stiff for our goddaughter and I was surprised they didn't have much the week after release.

I have a friend on face book who posted a picture of one of the Frozen toys that she snagged online and everyone was amazed she had found one. Apparently Disney shit the bed on merchandising.

I have a friend on face book who posted a picture of one of the Frozen toys that she snagged online and everyone was amazed she had found one. Apparently my friends are huge fucking losers.

Fixed.

Wow, thought it was just gonna be one movie. Maybe its a lasting legacy. Like I said, the books will be timeless.

Yea. HP isn't going anywhere. It's a more kid accessible LOTR.

I have a friend on face book who posted a picture of one of the Frozen toys that she snagged online and everyone was amazed she had found one. Apparently Disney shit the bed on merchandising.

The same mutual friend who went to WDW for 10 days or so with her kids and then went back with her husband about 2 weeks later?

All signs suggest Disney had no idea how big this movie would be.

The same mutual friend who went to WDW for 10 days or so with her kids and then went back with her husband about 2 weeks later?

All signs suggest Disney had no idea how big this movie would be.

The same one. I'm pretty sure the husband then took one of the kids to WDW a month or so later. Those two LOVE some WDW.

I'm jealous.

They need to just cut the crap and move down here.

7 days, one for each park and maybe 2 for hopping around and one for a water park. But 10? I would expect there was a golf outing maybe in there?

I could probably spend a day or two hanging around each of the water parks, but not sure I'd stretch any of the non-Epcot parks to two days.

Back