• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disney World Tips and Tricks

star wars did OK for itself without any new movies for 16 years

3497610-0990802947--Jar-.jpg

It's a hidden city!!

Yeah... you can make excuses for 2 days at MK and Epcot, but what after that?

It would take 10 days to do everything in the parks without rushing through the day. That doesn't even include stuff at Downtown Disney, hotels, water parks, mini golf, real golf, and some stuff I don't even know about. And that doesn't even include trips to Universal, Seaworld, Legoland, Busch Gardens, and all the other stuff to do within a hour or so radius.

At Christmastime.

One of the busiest times of the year so stuff takes even longer.

Does she or her husband still post? I'd love their take on this thread.

I could go for that long. I like the place, and I enjoy riding rides more than once. Do people ride Thunder Mountain RR or Space Mountain once and go "cool, did that. check. NEXT!" and never come back to do it again? Not necessarily when lines are 2 hrs long, but if you're somewhere early or late and can just keep hopping back in a 5min line, that's the best. Hard to do that if you only do one park per day w/out park hopper.

We did 8 or 9 days there a few years ago and felt like we didn't hit everything.

you people spending that much time at disney clearly like to spend money differently than i do

LK's reaction to Frozen would be much funnier if he had a daughter and had to see it a billion times

Clearly he hates snow in any form or fashion

You can have a full day a Fort Wilderness and never leave the resort. I'd bet you can do that at other resorts as well.

Yep. I'd love to go back to Animal Kingdom Lodge to just chill out on the balcony with a beverage or few and watch the animals.

It's the Walt Disney World Resort​. Plenty of stuff to do.

Yep. I'd love to go back to Animal Kingdom Lodge to just chill out on the balcony with a beverage or few and watch the animals.

It's the Walt Disney World Resort​. Plenty of stuff to do.

Yeah, but if I'm going to a Resort its not going to be in central Florida. I'd rather go to WDW for a few days then go to The Greenbrier.

I could go for that long. I like the place, and I enjoy riding rides more than once. Do people ride Thunder Mountain RR or Space Mountain once and go "cool, did that. check. NEXT!" and never come back to do it again? Not necessarily when lines are 2 hrs long, but if you're somewhere early or late and can just keep hopping back in a 5min line, that's the best. Hard to do that if you only do one park per day w/out park hopper.

How could any adult human being ride Thunder Mountain RR more than once? It's a horrible ride.

How could any adult human being ride Thunder Mountain RR more than once? It's a horrible ride.

It's basic, not horrible. It's a good coaster for little kids and adults who freak out about coasters on the level of Space Mountain, Aerosmith, and Everest, which are all pretty tame in the grand scheme of things.

I've probably ridden it about 30 times . . . with my kids.

Yeah. My oldest started riding it the fall after he turned two. We'll probably ride Goofy's Barnstormer our next trip all together as a family. My youngest is tall enough at 21 months. That's pretty awesome even though it's a kiddie coaster.

LOL Disney
http://www.wdwmagic.com/shopping/em...ases-at-the-parks-to-be-limited-in-number.htm

In what seems like an effort to keep Frozen merchandise in stock, all of the domestic Disney theme parks are now placing a purchase quantity restriction on Frozen merchandise.
Beginning yesterday, all Frozen products have a purchase limit of five. This means that you can purchase up to a maximum of 5 of the exact same item. You could for example, buy 5 Elsa dolls, and 5 Anna dolls, but not 6 Elsa dolls.
The restriction has been but in place at all the domestic properties, which includes Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, and Disney Vacation Club locations

Back