Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39444546474849

Thread: Disney World Tips and Tricks

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Meh. What would you be doing with that 5 hours otherwise?

not spending a small fortune to stand in a line for five hours to ride a fucking ride

Quote Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
    not spending a small fortune to stand in a line for five hours to ride a fucking ride
    TITCR

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Meh. What would you be doing with that 5 hours otherwise?
    Have an experience that’s actually real.

I disagree with you
    I assume he’s joking

Disney World Tips and Tricks

Quote Originally Posted by DistrictDeacon View Post
    Have an experience that’s actually real.
    Then you wouldn’t be at Animal Kingdom anyway. If you’re spending a day there, it would be weird to be too proud to wait.

So....we're in the very early tentative stages of considering a Disney trip with my family (will be 6.5 and 3.5 year olds) and my parents next Friday during school's winter intercession, which is the week of President's Day. Doing some very brief Googling, this looks like the worst week in February to go since it's bookended by a holiday and the Princess Half Marathon, but it is what it is in terms of school break.

Star Wars Galaxy's Edge is going to be at Hollywood Studios right? That being the case, do you think the draw of that will lessen the crowds at other parks at all?

NEW MODERAT0R
    That's a bad time to go. Take the kids out of school and go at the end of September.

I don’t think Galaxy’s Edge will lessen anything. The place will just be more packed.

Yeah, I figured that would be the case.

Unfortunately not really willing to take the kids out in September this year since one will be just starting school for the first time and one will be in a new classroom. Might do September in a future year if we don't do this or we go back later.

Older one has been wanting to go and I don't want to put it off too long so it loses the "magic" for her. But want little bro to be able to enjoy it as well.

You at that age are you more I concerned about rides or the Disney feel.

You could stay in property. Do the water parks and only do the main parks for paid events (character meals) and fast passes.

Do fort wilderness for the camp fire sing along and down town Disney do gator wold for a day

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon92 View Post
    You at that age are you more I concerned about rides or the Disney feel.

You could stay in property. Do the water parks and only do the main parks for paid events (character meals) and fast passes.

Do fort wilderness for the camp fire sing along and down town Disney do gator wold for a day
    We’re probably gonna end up more in that vein (I.e. feel over rides). Not planning to push too hard. And it’s likely grandparents will cover a lot, so less worried about $$ and not “getting money’s worth”