Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151565758596061
Results 1,201 to 1,206 of 1206

Thread: Disney World Tips and Tricks

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Alright, so when we go to Florida for a couple weeks this summer we've decided to do a day at one of the theme parks. We did the Disney thing last summer, and I have a 4 and 7 year old so Universal parks aren't really a great option. Right now we have a Hilton package with Sea World tix for everyone for about 400. This seem like the best way to do Orlando for a day with these ages, or do y'all have other suggestions? How is Legoland?
    Legoland is great for those ages. If they like Lego at all, itís perfect. And they have a new Peppa Pig park too.

Quote Originally Posted by cookoutdeac View Post
    I know it's not helpful for tonight, but keep checking for dinner rezzies throughout the day/evening on the night prior to when you'd want to eat out too.. lots of people cancel before they hit the 24 hr mark and would get dinged/charged for not showing up.
    Oh, thatís good to know. We didnít make any rezzies before we came (my wife is a rockstar and took care of everything with this trip, but this is literally the only thing that fell through the cracks), so Iíll do that for Friday and Saturday. Thursday night we managed to snag a spot at the Rick Bayless restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    I assume you're not staying on property or are at a park tonight because there are plenty of dining options that don't require a reservation. Even if you want a nice sit down, just check the app and there should be something available somewhere, especially at Disney Springs.
    Weíre staying at the Riviera, which has been cool, but we just went with the layup that is Uber Eats. But we did dessert from a couple of the places here, which was nice. And weíll grab some food tonight when we go back to the MK.

The Riviera has a nice walk-up dining area that doesn't require reservations, at least it didn't last time I was there in 2020.

i am dying to hear someone's experience in the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser - Immersive Adventure Hotel

anyone pony up the crazy $ yet?

There are plenty of blogs, videos, and podcasts out there. People who did it love it.