• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ron Wellman/Selection Committee Selfie

there is a specific term used on this board all the time that is extremely offensive to me on a deeply personal level. those of you who know me know what this is. it is even used by some of the sanctimonious pricks preaching on this thread, and used often.

so get the fuck over yourselves. if you are going to trumpet "it's just the internet" then that is what it is whether you agree with it or not. otherwise you are acting like a raging rj like hypocrite.

my opinion (which is likely worth zero) is to do nothing over zglass using the word faggot

I think it's tacky as shit to call someone a faggot and it makes you sound ignorant but I don't think calling an obviously straight man a faggot is "hate speech" or should be met with a ban.

I think it's tacky as shit to call someone a faggot and it makes you sound ignorant but I don't think calling an obviously straight man a faggot is "hate speech" or should be met with a ban.

who is this "obviously straight man" about whom you speak?

This place is amusing. You can literally call anybody anything, but once you go against the grain on the whole gay thing, be prepared to be crucified. That said, even I know not to call somebody a faggot. At least not on the boards.

what is "the whole gay thing"?

there is a specific term used on this board all the time that is extremely offensive to me on a deeply personal level. those of you who know me know what this is. it is even used by some of the sanctimonious pricks preaching on this thread, and used often.

so get the fuck over yourselves. if you are going to trumpet "it's just the internet" then that is what it is whether you agree with it or not. otherwise you are acting like a raging rj like hypocrite.

my opinion (which is likely worth zero) is to do nothing over zglass using the word faggot

meat curtains?

Ron is getting laughed out of the room right now. So there's that.

We should stop calling Ron Wellman and Buzz names. It's very hurtful and tacky.

And please no more calling people 'queef-eaters' thanks. You know who you are...

giphy.gif

so get the fuck over yourselves.

Are you offended by feminine hygiene products?

Back