• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ron Wellman/Selection Committee Selfie

ctdeac13

Reaction score
Enjoy. Sorry if HAAS.

https://twitter.com/MSUAD/status/443825335403290624/photo/1

Last edited:
We pay this worthless asshole $2 million/year to take selfies like a 16 year old girl. Meanwhile, he's absolutely wrecked his flagship program.

Yeah, the only people that would be upset about some clown throwing out a slur are those that are "butthurt" (because using a term popularized 4 years ago makes you super hip today.)

You doubled down on your ignorance. Amazing.

Yeah, the only people that would be upset about some clown throwing out a slur are those that are "butthurt" (because using a term popularized 4 years ago makes you super hip today.)

You doubled down on your ignorance. Amazing.

Fun Fact: I was using faggot in the nineties.

the fact that you think it was popularized 4 years ago. amazing.

i thought this was america, and the internet. stop taking stupid meaningless shit so seriously you fucking neo-activists. i roomed with a gay guy for a year in college and currently work with 3 gay guys, all of whom i consider friends and have a good relationship with. good enough to even call them faggots jokingly without them getting mad. the fact that you are getting all huffy about it is the opposite of what the gay community wants. you're just giving the word even more power at that point.

anyways fuck ron wellman, go deacs.

Last edited:
I was referring to butthurt as the word popularized 4 years ago. That's why I put my comment in parentheses right after I quoted your usage of "butthurt", slick. I'm sad to see that your simple mind couldn't follow along there. Unfortunate.

And great anecdotal story (that may or may not be true) about gay guys that you call faggots and you all laugh about it. Do you have black friends that you call nigger as well? Do they laugh? Any Hispanic friends around that you spit racial epithets towards them and laugh about it?
You're a simple-minded twat if you really speak that way. In short, go fuck yourself for being such a ignorant cunt.

And yeah, in America you have the right to be a bigoted fuck. But that still makes you a bigoted fuck.

Just to kind of piggy back off of Zq here... I have a gay brother and have called him a faggot before. He would be pissed at the overreaction on this thread. I'd be interested to hear the opinions of the gay posters on here.

Just to kind of piggy back off of Zq here... I have a gay brother and have called him a faggot before. He would be pissed at the overreaction on this thread. I'd be interested to hear the opinions of the gay posters on here.

Here's one: It's an ugly word that should certainly not be used publicly. If friends and family members who are gay are comfortable being addressed that way then so be it, but that's completely different from using it as an insult towards a stranger in a public setting.

Even anyone ever calls me a faggot then I'm done with them. It's an ugly, nasty word.

Yeah, Louis CK is a genius, but let us not take our social cues from him, eh?

Bet it was someones last name loooonnng before it was made into a "nasty" word. Bet those people with that named got harassed about it almost as much anyone in the gay community growing up.

Back