• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bumped Sokolove/Reginator Thread

Wakeforest22890

Snowpom
Reaction score
Tweets going around about Wake having a press conference tomorrow. Gee, I wonder what this could be?

SportsChannel8 ‏@SportsChannel8 1m

More on that Wake Forest release: the Deacons will hold their annual Pro Timing Day Monday. 2013 seniors will run 40 and other drills.

Yeah...SportsChannel8 has been trolling the media from the ACCT the past few days.

Either way this is comical because it just stirs up talk with the media about it and continues to bring people talking about Wake having to fire [Redacted] sometime.

Back in the post season, CBI and a win in March for Bz

It was just Swain trolling from a new account.

But Gottlieb, Parrish, Borzello, and Glockner all picked it up within seconds.

Being pessimistic, I fear the announcement of throwing our hat in the the friggin' CBI ring as well announcing the return of that "post season" whiz for a 5th year....:tard:

God, I hope I'm wrong!....:tear:

Being pessimistic, I fear the announcement of throwing our hat in the the friggin' CBI ring as well announcing the return of that "post season" whiz for a 5th year....:tard:

God, I hope I'm wrong!....:tear:

Sadly none this would surprise me

Back