• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We need a press conference, alright.

Fair enough. Here's what I know/been told.

Team was told three weeks ago bzzz was gone. Bzzz was fired/resigned last Thursday. Wellman using this time to look for new coach.

No offense, But hope my sources are right, for WFU's sake

This is exactly what I heard as well, including the day (Thursday). Buzz asked where Prez' wing was, was later seen leaving said office with RW after mtg.

Needed: Pitcher
Not Needed: Belly Itcher

Wanted: Catcher
Not Wanted: Belly Scratcher

This is exactly what I heard as well, including the day (Thursday). Buzz asked where Prez' wing was, was later seen leaving said office with RW after mtg.

Very reliable with 63 posts. I'll take it.

Last Thursday, as in the day of the Pitt game? Or the week before (the day after the Duke game)?

Neither makes sense.

Not Pitt game, and Duke game was a Wednesday FYI. It was the week prior. 63 posts or 6063 posts doesn't matter factually. He gone. Not everyone has to opine about everything to know a little something. Been around awhile now...

Not Pitt game, and Duke game was a Wednesday FYI. It was the week prior. 63 posts or 6063 posts doesn't matter factually. He gone. Not everyone has to opine about everything to know a little something. Been around awhile now...

I'm aware Duke was a Wed, FYI. Read my post again.
So was he fired or did he resign the day after beating an historical rival who happened to be the #4 team in the country?

I believe it was 2/27. After beating Clemson but also following the thrashing in Chapel Hill and the consecutive losses.

Back