• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We need a press conference, alright.

1976Deac

Reaction score
We need one announcing termination of Ron Wellman's employment, effective immediately. Not for firing Dino, not for hiring Bzz, but for being missing in action at about the most crucial point of his entire career as the AD of Wake Forest University.

Wellman will send us all a press release via PM, be sure to keep an eye out for it.

Ron can have all the time he wants or needs if he does the right thing.

Yes, another thread!!!

You thread-starters are like a narcissistic girl posting on Facebook. Every thought and pic deserves immediate attention from everyone.

LIKE ME!!!

aerobanner.0345830001395260424.gif

I now am concerned that no press conference simply means that [Redacted] stays for next year. You don't normally schedule a press conference to tell people that you are not firing someone.

We need one announcing termination of Ron Wellman's employment, effective immediately. Not for firing Dino, not for hiring Bzz, but for being missing in action at about the most crucial point of his entire career as the AD of Wake Forest University.

Let's just say that Wellman is on extremely thin ice right now and better not f the basketball hire up. If he does, you may get your wish sooner rather than later. Because of the negative publicity, the BOT has him on a very short leash.

Last edited:
Let's just say that Wellman is on extremely thin ice right now and better not f the basketball hire up. If he does, you may get your wish sooner rather than later. Because of the negative publicity, the BOT has him on a very short leash.

That is a complete fabrication of a false reality. I had a long phone call tonight with a top level donor and you couldnt be further from the truth

I now am concerned that no press conference simply means that [Redacted] stays for next year. You don't normally schedule a press conference to tell people that you are not firing someone.

I believe he will be out of here in due course (next seven days). Problem, is we all want him gone NOW...Unfortunately, will have to wait until Wellman says it is time.

That is a complete fabrication of a false reality. I had a long phone call tonight with a top level donor and you couldnt be further from the truth

What is your top level donor saying about bzzzz and Wellman?

This is accurate. Despite rumors to the contrary, there is no revolt against Hatch or RW from BOT or big wigs in DC. RW is still very popular and respected.

Back