Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: April Fools

Coach Petersen pranks Washington Huskies team re new uniforms
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...134002939.html

Quote Originally Posted by yodeacsgo View Post
    That's very good.

Messing with a coworker who hasn't been in the office since 4/1. I switched the n and m on his keyboard around. I'm waiting for him to get back from lunch for some hilarity.
    -Pro Peanut

Messing with a coworker who hasn't been in the office since 4/1. I switched the n and m on his keyboard around. I'm waiting for him to get back from lunch for some hilarity.
    There are people who look at the keys?

Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    He's a certified hunt and peck-er. WFU divinity student.
    -Pro Peanut

Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    ...did you physically switch the keys, or did you do a "sub n for m" auto-typing? OR BOTH?
    I know how to spell definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by awaken View Post
    Someone reported to one of our admins that a paperclip is stuck in the printer.
    Reports from the admins continue to trickle in. I put 10 pages of paperclip image paper in each of the copier paper feeds, and just a little below the top. Yesterday, I learned that some old guy was adamant the copier was broken. He would not accept that it was a prank when told. I assume he had to be shown. Thankfully, the admins have left the paper in there. I thnk they're enjoying this as much as I am.

Heard that the paperclip infected paper included copies sent to our COO.

Quote Originally Posted by lbE08 View Post
    ...did you physically switch the keys, or did you do a "sub n for m" auto-typing? OR BOTH?
    Just swapped the keys. Keeping it simple. I bet most things will auto correct, so this might last a while.
    -Pro Peanut

Haha. He just locked himself out of the server for trying his password too many times.
    -Pro Peanut

I feel like even if you hunt and peck you should know where the keys are, right? Or maybe not haha. Obviously not.

IT fixed his password and keyboard. He was heckled for not knowing how to type.
    -Pro Peanut

IT fixed his password and keyboard. He was heckled for not knowing how to type.
    Haha this is awesome.

What's a good prank to pull on a crazy Italian dude where the big payoff is the insane overreaction with curse words etc. (and potentially getting it recorded)? Apparently I am the newly anointed pranker in my dept.

jon gruden's haircut smallbigtall's Avatar
    who was the ogbroad who was offended by mafia jokes? i bet she has some ideas

Resurrecting thread for inspiration and preparation.

Quote Originally Posted by awaken View Post
    Coach Petersen pranks Washington Huskies team re new uniforms
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...134002939.html
    Apparently Maryland also did this, but forgot to shout "April Fool's" to reveal the prank. They just ran with it.

Really stupid prank, but it has me silently giggling. Today is my boss' last day, so I'm messing with him. Every time he leaves his office, I place a styrofoam cup of water on his desk. Like I said, really stupid. There are 12 cups of water on his desk right now. A couple of other coworkers are in on it and have been helping. I don't think he even noticed the first 2 or 3 cups. He just looks confused and annoyed.
    -Pro Peanut

So this played out pretty well. We probably had 40 glasses of water on his desk before we stopped. At 2pm, HR brought in cake for a goodbye party. Numerous people assumed the water had been poured to drink with the cake. Boss said we lucked up. He was just going to leave all the water cups for us to clean up.
    -Pro Peanut

So this played out pretty well. We probably had 40 glasses of water on his desk before we stopped. At 2pm, HR brought in cake for a goodbye party. Numerous people assumed the water had been poured to drink with the cake. Boss said we lucked up. He was just going to leave all the water cups for us to clean up.
    oh noooo. don't make us clean up cups of water!
    I know how to spell definitely.