Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 98

Thread: April Fools

  1. #1

    April Fools

    Anyone doing anything?

    My boss is having a team outing at BWW so any ideas on this are much appreciated. Serving him random chicken parts etc.

  2. #2
    OGBoards Chaplain
    RevDeac06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Salisbury, NC
    Posts
    2,601
    Really, really hoping the Bz/new hire thing is done before then.

  3. #3
    the worst day on the internet

  4. #4
    :yodeacsgoBatSignal:

  5. #5
    I'm going to listen to Rock 92's 2GNC and wonder how many people will fall for their annual prank.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by freakadeac View Post
    Anyone doing anything?

    My boss is having a team outing at BWW so any ideas on this are much appreciated. Serving him random chicken parts etc.
    Pretty obvious to order the Blazin wings and switch out the sauce sticker for something milder.

  7. #7
    If we don't have a new coach by then, this board will be insufferable.

  8. #8
    The guy I hit with the speakerphone prank is moving back into the office next week. Hopefully I'll come up with something.
    -Pro Peanut

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by redwing42 View Post
    Pretty obvious to order the Blazin wings and switch out the sauce sticker for something milder.
    Yeah I'd bet $$$ this is why he is taking us to BWW. Any ideas on how to tipsy turvy that mutha Larry David style?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by freakadeac View Post
    Yeah I'd bet $$$ this is why he is taking us to BWW. Any ideas on how to tipsy turvy that mutha Larry David style?
    Go to the bathroom, tip the server, make the switch, and watch it unfold.

  11. #11
    Mickey. Duh.

    Quote Originally Posted by freakadeac View Post
    Yeah I'd bet $$$ this is why he is taking us to BWW. Any ideas on how to tipsy turvy that mutha Larry David style?

  12. #12
    Put visene in your boss' drink. That'll show him.

  13. #13
    Junior2016!!!!88!!1!!!!
    RubbinsRacin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    609 Venezia Ave
    Posts
    12,716
    Y'all be lining up to leave to the shitty wing place and boss be like April Fools get back to work bitches!!

  14. #14
    Sheikh of Smoke
    tsywake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Grassy Knoll, NC
    Posts
    26,164
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeTheNation View Post
    I'm going to listen to Rock 92's 2GNC and wonder how many people will fall for their annual prank.
    The $20 bills expiring and needing to be exchanged for the new version is far and away their best prank ever.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    Put visene in your boss' drink. That'll show him.
    http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/visine.asp

  16. #16
    The WORST day on the internet. Going to try to stay offline as much as possible.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by tsywake View Post
    The $20 bills expiring and needing to be exchanged for the new version is far and away their best prank ever.
    Yes, but I think they got their hands' slapped by the Secret Service for that one. I liked the Dale Earnhardt stamp, too. That ticked off the USPS, IIRC.

  18. #18
    1. Late on March 31st, bring paperclip to copy room and run off 20-30 copies of paper clip
    2. Put paper back in copier
    3. On April 1, folks making copies get paper clip in their copies, and look all around copier for offending paper clip.

  19. #19
    Who was it that started a long campaign against a fellow co-worker a few years ago that basically had their buddy in the office next door going insane. Started with screwing with the sound on their phone, later made it’s way to the key board of the computer. I laughed at that thread for weeks.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by HailToTheDeacons View Post
    :yodeacsgoBatSignal:
    Quote Originally Posted by TARDAWG View Post
    Who was it that started a long campaign against a fellow co-worker a few years ago that basically had their buddy in the office next door going insane. Started with screwing with the sound on their phone, later made it’s way to the key board of the computer. I laughed at that thread for weeks.
    ..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •