• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

April Fools

So this played out pretty well. We probably had 40 glasses of water on his desk before we stopped. At 2pm, HR brought in cake for a goodbye party. Numerous people assumed the water had been poured to drink with the cake. Boss said we lucked up. He was just going to leave all the water cups for us to clean up.

post-51877-the-office-pam-and-jim-high-fi-3r7G.gif

I appreciate pranks, but as far as companies emailing out 'big news' that turns out to be fake... I'm kind of a curmudgeon. Not a fan.
I much prefer silly things like foil-wrapping someone's entire office, or setting up a keyboard autocorrect to make every "and" say "fart." Don't send me emails that toy with my emotions, like "the race has been cancelled." Even the google thing was a bit too much. Last year they did the PacMan feature of google maps and that was AMAZING. Mic drop gif email send? Not so much (for all of the reasons mentioned in that article).

/endrant

Time to bring this bttt to share office prank ideas. April Fools falls on Monday. Need time to prepare.

My idea this year: Put KY jelly in the hand sanitizer. I need to be close to a commonly used public sanitizer to be able to video on phone people's reaction as the "sanitizer" won't rub in.

Time to bring this bttt to share office prank ideas. April Fools falls on Monday. Need time to prepare.

My idea this year: Put KY jelly in the hand sanitizer. I need to be close to a commonly used public sanitizer to be able to video on phone people's reaction as the "sanitizer" won't rub in.

Someone on my message board's wife got a speeding ticket. I'm going to tell him I can get it dropped and then on April 1st, SURPRISE!

My wife and kids just killed me. She's at home with them on spring break this week and Im in the office. I got my Pfizer vaccine on 3/30. She sent me a text this morning saying that she got an email from the county saying all Pfizer vaxs between the 23rd and 31st were from a bad batch. I was apoplectic and started gathering phone numbers and cussing and calling the government a bunch of idiots and then heard them all laughing over the phone.

My wife and kids just killed me. She's at home with them on spring break this week and Im in the office. I got my Pfizer vaccine on 3/30. She sent me a text this morning saying that she got an email from the county saying all Pfizer vaxs between the 23rd and 31st were from a bad batch. I was apoplectic and started gathering phone numbers and cussing and calling the government a bunch of idiots and then heard them all laughing over the phone.

Cruel

Wow. She’s a keeper.

My daughter is 3, son is 5. The wife and son acquired a fake snake and hid it under a towel where I do my morning workouts. I knew something was up, feigned surprise, they laughed, etc. Then I moved the snake and my daughter erupts, sobbing tears, totally distraught, the picture of utter disappointment. Took her a while but she eventually calmed down and explained she thought it was a real snake and that it was going to bite me when I found it. But it wasn't real and didn't bite me so April Fools Day was ruined.

Kids are damn sociopaths.

That’s brilliant. Kind of crazy that “LockPickingLawyer” has 2.82M subscribers.

Back