• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

April Fools

Messing with a coworker who hasn't been in the office since 4/1. I switched the n and m on his keyboard around. I'm waiting for him to get back from lunch for some hilarity.

Messing with a coworker who hasn't been in the office since 4/1. I switched the n and m on his keyboard around. I'm waiting for him to get back from lunch for some hilarity.

There are people who look at the keys?

Someone reported to one of our admins that a paperclip is stuck in the printer.

Reports from the admins continue to trickle in. I put 10 pages of paperclip image paper in each of the copier paper feeds, and just a little below the top. Yesterday, I learned that some old guy was adamant the copier was broken. He would not accept that it was a prank when told. I assume he had to be shown. Thankfully, the admins have left the paper in there. I thnk they're enjoying this as much as I am.

Heard that the paperclip infected paper included copies sent to our COO.

...did you physically switch the keys, or did you do a "sub n for m" auto-typing? OR BOTH?

Just swapped the keys. Keeping it simple. I bet most things will auto correct, so this might last a while.

I feel like even if you hunt and peck you should know where the keys are, right? Or maybe not haha. Obviously not.

IT fixed his password and keyboard. He was heckled for not knowing how to type.

What's a good prank to pull on a crazy Italian dude where the big payoff is the insane overreaction with curse words etc. (and potentially getting it recorded)? Apparently I am the newly anointed pranker in my dept.

Really stupid prank, but it has me silently giggling. Today is my boss' last day, so I'm messing with him. Every time he leaves his office, I place a styrofoam cup of water on his desk. Like I said, really stupid. There are 12 cups of water on his desk right now. A couple of other coworkers are in on it and have been helping. I don't think he even noticed the first 2 or 3 cups. He just looks confused and annoyed.

So this played out pretty well. We probably had 40 glasses of water on his desk before we stopped. At 2pm, HR brought in cake for a goodbye party. Numerous people assumed the water had been poured to drink with the cake. Boss said we lucked up. He was just going to leave all the water cups for us to clean up.

So this played out pretty well. We probably had 40 glasses of water on his desk before we stopped. At 2pm, HR brought in cake for a goodbye party. Numerous people assumed the water had been poured to drink with the cake. Boss said we lucked up. He was just going to leave all the water cups for us to clean up.

oh noooo. don't make us clean up cups of water!

Back