• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

April Fools

Just convinced a coworker that the fake ficus tree in the hallway needs watering.

Time to grab a sammich.

Dammit. Another coworker prevented the watering. New target acquired.

yeah, i hope it doesnt... but more details, please.

my director was heading up a meeting so i had someone in the meeting give me intel on when he was checking his computer

as soon as he was checking it, it was bombs away on the prank email

for about an hour he responded with multiple questions 'what is my tag?' (sent him a pic a few minutes later of his tag) and 'why was i owed?'

apparently he flipped out in the meeting and then my intel person told him it was a prank

the meeting should be ending soon...

...what's your relationship like with your director?

Ha sorry guys I still have my job yay! I have (almost) reached yodeacsgo status at work; everyone is scared of me now. Apparently the director stopped the meeting slammed his computer and said something along the lines of "I'm sorry I can't concentrate but I NEED to handle this situation" at which time it was (wisely) revealed it was a prank

The part when I sent him the tags to his car is when he flipped out. I threw in a nice 'We close at 5pm today' to get him stirred up even more.

The part when I sent him the tags to his car is when he flipped out. I threw in a nice 'We close at 5pm today' to get him stirred up even more.

Hysterical!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to freakadeac again.

freakdeac - can I get access to the email account? PM please. Or send one to my boss.

Back