• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

April Fools

freakadeac

Reaction score
Anyone doing anything?

My boss is having a team outing at BWW so any ideas on this are much appreciated. Serving him random chicken parts etc.

I'm going to listen to Rock 92's 2GNC and wonder how many people will fall for their annual prank.

Anyone doing anything?

My boss is having a team outing at BWW so any ideas on this are much appreciated. Serving him random chicken parts etc.

Pretty obvious to order the Blazin wings and switch out the sauce sticker for something milder.

If we don't have a new coach by then, this board will be insufferable.

The guy I hit with the speakerphone prank is moving back into the office next week. Hopefully I'll come up with something.

Pretty obvious to order the Blazin wings and switch out the sauce sticker for something milder.
Yeah I'd bet $$$ this is why he is taking us to BWW. Any ideas on how to tipsy turvy that mutha Larry David style?

Put visene in your boss' drink. That'll show him.

Y'all be lining up to leave to the shitty wing place and boss be like April Fools get back to work bitches!!

The WORST day on the internet. Going to try to stay offline as much as possible.

The $20 bills expiring and needing to be exchanged for the new version is far and away their best prank ever.

Yes, but I think they got their hands' slapped by the Secret Service for that one. I liked the Dale Earnhardt stamp, too. That ticked off the USPS, IIRC.

1. Late on March 31st, bring paperclip to copy room and run off 20-30 copies of paper clip
2. Put paper back in copier
3. On April 1, folks making copies get paper clip in their copies, and look all around copier for offending paper clip.

Who was it that started a long campaign against a fellow co-worker a few years ago that basically had their buddy in the office next door going insane. Started with screwing with the sound on their phone, later made it’s way to the key board of the computer. I laughed at that thread for weeks.

:yodeacsgoBatSignal:

Who was it that started a long campaign against a fellow co-worker a few years ago that basically had their buddy in the office next door going insane. Started with screwing with the sound on their phone, later made it’s way to the key board of the computer. I laughed at that thread for weeks.

Back