• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SHAKA! SHAKA! SHAKA! - LET'S BE POSITIVE. WE'RE STILL ALIVE!

Won't happen, but I'm in on this one, RJ. Would be the best possible hire.

SFA is a good basketball team (they haven't lost since November!). If they upset VCU tomorrow night.............

Your wife isn't done with me yet......In case you didn't know, I am your daddy.

lol RJ

You probably started a Brad Stevens post when Buzz got fired. He's now the coach of the 17 time champion Boston Celtics.

Shaka isn't having more than 1 phone call with anyone about the Wake Forest job. If RW does reach out he'll likely politely decline.

Hopefully, Wellman will learn from low balling Stevens last time and make a real offer this time.

Can he win at Wake without all the JUCO transfers he is allowed at VCU. When we stopped taking them in baseball, we stopped winning.

this is what we need. Pitino, Boehiem, Coach K, Roy….all these old fading legends... he will fit right in in with the young guns of Bennet dixon primed to take over this conference. He would be the best investment this school ever made. He is the PERFECT FIT for Wake.

this is real culture.

lol RJ

You probably started a Brad Stevens post when Buzz got fired. He's now the coach of the 17 time champion Boston Celtics.

Shaka isn't having more than 1 phone call with anyone about the Wake Forest job. If RW does reach out he'll likely politely decline.

#sources

Back