• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SHAKA! SHAKA! SHAKA! - LET'S BE POSITIVE. WE'RE STILL ALIVE!

Lol. As if the idea of RJ having "inside sources" on Shaka, adding to all of the other made up bullshit he claims, isn't funny enough, his insistence that we tenure Shaka's wife as part of the proposed deal makes this thread a real gold mine.

He’s still at it:

“Your last paragraph contradicts the second. Wellman fucked up getting a more desirable coach after Dino. Before hiring Danny, Hatch fucked up another hire.”

Post #380 on the candidates analysis thread.

Lol. As if the idea of RJ having "inside sources" on Shaka, adding to all of the other made up bullshit he claims, isn't funny enough, his insistence that we tenure Shaka's wife as part of the proposed deal makes this thread a real gold mine.

Yea, just like we tenured Melissa Harris-Perry!

He’s still at it:

“Your last paragraph contradicts the second. Wellman fucked up getting a more desirable coach after Dino. Before hiring Danny, Hatch fucked up another hire.”

Post #380 on the candidates analysis thread.

Not my fault that you don't know anything.

06, I can't edit my previous post.

Please continue aligning yourself with Racer and Reff. I'll take my people over you and them.

Remember, Reff swore Skip was signed, sealed and delivered to both Pitt and Cinci. How did that work out?

Lazy and ignorant ain't a good way for you to go through life.

LOL. RJ just invoked the sources of TheReff to defend himself and then called someone else lazy.

Please continue aligning yourself with Racer and Reff. I'll take my people over you and them.

Remember, Reff swore Skip was signed, sealed and delivered to both Pitt and Cinci. How did that work out?

Skip not going to Pitt or Cincy led to him giving us a dead ass last 12th place finish in the ACC in 2006 & a tied for 10th next to last finish in 2007 so I would say it did not work out too well for Wake Forest basketball.

I'm not doubting that RJ has people who "know" things. The problem is that they all live in his head.

I thought it was "fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Right now (still subject to change):

SHAKA
SHAKA
Matta (I am almost tempted to put SHAKA here)

SHAKA! SHAKA! SHAKA! - LET'S BE POSITIVE. WE'RE STILL ALIVE!

Sorry to rain on the Bielien parade and I know people pooh pooh it, but it looks like we may be balls to the walls for SHAKA. CLEARLY if he's coming to football games at Groves he's not looking to stay at big state university (yes there were a lot of students at VCU, but it's not the same as TX, UCLA, AZ or a similar school. It's a commuter school). The ACC will be the #1 conference for decades.

SHAKA and CURRY are friends. SHAKA could stay Wake for the rest of his career and be a legendary.

If CURRY settles for Bielien and doesn't take a shot for SHAKA, we are being LOWF. You can't win if you don't try.

Back