• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

K looks ill - getting dizzy ?

I bet Pete Gaudette doesn't know that he just coached to a losing effort today.

:cool:

BjRVgzoIYAA4kbn.jpg

I really haven't kept up lately what the fuck is that? Was that at our game this year when he got "dizzy"?

From 20 years ago when rat face had his back problems, I believe. Also the last time they sucked on [Redacted]'s level.

He laid down during the 1995 season. Pete Gaudet was ritually sacrificed in an effort to heal his injured back.

That's what I thought. Based on degree of hair dye, I judged the clip to be from the 90s rather than 00s.

Is Mercer good enough to be in the A10? Somewhere, Shaka is smiling like a motherfucker. Fuck Krzyzewski.

It's just so perfect. SNL couldn't script it better. The slow descent to the floor, the fetal position, the bobo-ass white sneakers, the way they just stand over him, the way his head hits and scares whatever cracker-ass lerch that is on the right...perfection.

He just really goes for that headbutt. Is that Singler's leg?

Unfortunately twitter is blowing up with smartass remarks along the lines of, "If Wake Forest can beat Duke, of course Mercer did."

Back