• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

K looks ill - getting dizzy ?

BjRVgzoIYAA4kbn.jpg

Damn! I love this picture.

Chris Collins is saying "Fuck me" and K is saying, "Yeah, fuck you Collins. I'm dizzy." and Wojo is saying "I'll do it Coach, I'll fuck Chris." And Nate James is "Get me the fuck out of here."

Last edited:
But what is the bimbo behind them saying? The look in her eyes is saying "you guys are dumb f***s for losing to Mercer...."

Do agree, the photo is a classic.....

But what is the bimbo behind them saying? The look in her eyes is saying "you guys are dumb f***s for losing to Mercer...."

She saying "Hell no. I'm not going to fuck any of these losers. I'm going over to the Mercer bench. What up, Coach Hoffman?"

Wikipedia- Jabari Parker- NBA player drafted #1 overall in the 2014 nba draft. Attended Duke University where he won 0 ACC championships and 0 NCAA tournament games.

:bowrofl:

Probably high blood pressure which is no joke.

I honestly think that something's wrong with K. He spent almost the entire game glued to the bench. The rare times that he stood up and moved around he would quickly make his way back to his seat.

Capel, by the way, throws just as many 'F Bombs' as K.

If we get shaka he may take another leave of absence next year

Back