• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Top 3 Choices

I would take Miller over Amaker any day.

I fear Amaker would bring a host of other dook assholes with him.

Don't want anything created by the rat.

Dudes. Shaka can probably coach anywhere he chooses. Pains me to say it, but he's not coming to LOWF. Move on to other names. Howland and Amaker don't excite me. Find a young up and comer who wins and connects. Make our coach the Shaka everyone wants.

If SFA wins, we need to quickly delete all these posts. GET READY.

Dudes. Shaka can probably coach anywhere he chooses. Pains me to say it, but he's not coming to LOWF. Move on to other names. Howland and Amaker don't excite me. Find a young up and comer who wins and connects. Make our coach the Shaka everyone wants.

Especially not after the sacrilegious TP incident the other day. Shameful.

There are big dreams and little dreams.

1. Shaka
2. Howland

Would be thrilled with either one of those two. Not that excited about Amaker. Guess we could do worse though.

what would be more wake forest than losing in the 1st round to a team that can't miss?

Obviously, Katz doesn't know everything, but I dare say he's probably talked to Shaka many more times than anyone here (or more than talked to a friend who knows Shaka), for whatever reason he straight out said Shaka is not coming to Wake.

I gave him a list of Shaka, Marshall, Howland and White. Clearly said no to Shaka and Howland and White were possible. He emailed me from his iphone so naturally the punctuation was not clear which side Marshall was on in this equation.

So continue to wind yourselves up, but it sounds like, short of a miracle, Shaka is not coming to Wake.

Sfa! Get the jet ready Wellman!!!!!!!!

Obviously, Katz doesn't know everything, but I dare say he's probably talked to Shaka many more times than anyone here (or more than talked to a friend who knows Shaka), for whatever reason he straight out said Shaka is not coming to Wake.

I gave him a list of Shaka, Marshall, Howland and White. Clearly said no to Shaka and Howland and White were possible. He emailed me from his iphone so naturally the punctuation was not clear which side Marshall was on in this equation.

So continue to wind yourselves up, but it sounds like, short of a miracle, Shaka is not coming to Wake.

The most important part. Things change.

Andy is not going to tell you shit. He doesn't give a fuck about you

Back