• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TJ Warren and Tyler Ennis Headed To The NBA...

Trevor Lacey the 2G transfer from Alabama offers some scoring punch.

Can't turn down guaranteed millions. He's gone.

His game is well-suited for the NBA. Think that Warren will be a very productive NBA player.

I really liked TJ's game, good luck to him

it would be fun to see him play another year...State would be so much better off with him.

was surprised to see him projected to be the 18th pick - thought he' be higher.

So is it a pretty safe bet that none of our guys are going to the NBA this spring?

The not ready, needs another year argument is something that used to be true but holds absolutely no merit in the modern world. It seems like something my grandfather would say about about the depression.

Marcus Paige returning. UNC and Dook are absolutely loaded next year.

It would. Since when is picking your ass on the bench helpful in developing one's skills?

I guess you forget that these guys train with the best players in the world and work out with some of the best training staffs on the planet?

There is very little skills development in college basketball. That's a generalization, but I think it's a pretty reasonable one. Throw out all of the exceptions that you like, but then scroll the RSCI Top-100 lists over the past 12 years and let me know how many of those guys achieved their potential.

Back