• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TJ Warren and Tyler Ennis Headed To The NBA...

What are they going to do with all their post players? Imagine if trades were allowed. KY sends a five star PF to someone for another guard and they are set.

Madison Jones to UK for Willie Cauley-Stein.

From what I've heard, Cal has already told Trey Lyles that he's going to learn to play the 3 this year as a backup behind Poythress, while sharing the 4 spot with Karl Towns. Willie Cauley Stein can switch 3-4-5 on defense, but he will still be mainly a 5. Dakari Johnson is really the only post player on the team who can't play multiple positions.

Cal can tell Towns all he wants that he will play the 4 but that dude is a 5 and will play as a 5. If he's as skilled as UK people say, he will be starting at the 5 and WCS will come off the bench. WCS offense is just so far behind his defense I don't see Towns playing anywhere but the 5 by the end of the year.

Cal can tell Towns all he wants that he will play the 4 but that dude is a 5 and will play as a 5. If he's as skilled as UK people say, he will be starting at the 5 and WCS will come off the bench. WCS offense is just so far behind his defense I don't see Towns playing anywhere but the 5 by the end of the year.

On offense, Towns will most likely play the 4 for the majority of his playing time because of his lateral quickness and shooting range.

Back