• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCScout is reporting that DEMAN's information...

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
may be wrong and the result of a most unfortunate IP glitch!

PLEASE STAND BY PEOPLES!!

When asked about the new coach, NCScout said, "Well, I hesitate to say so, but he reminds me of a cross between John Wooden and Phil Jackson. With perhaps a bit of Mother Teresa for good measure."

New information released saying...

...this thread is hilarious and it's not at all annoying to have to wade through all of Moon's recycled jokes to find actual information!

...this thread is hilarious and it's not at all annoying to have to wade through all of Moon's recycled jokes to find actual information!

not sure I've used this one before, turd burglar

like Deman/scout, don't you share your account with someone else?

Kind of your fault for opening a moonzzz thread and expecting anything other than a joke, don't ya think?

Lock. Delete. Ban.

ZgTnAJm.jpg

Probably. All that I ask is that the jokes be funny, but I should have known better than to expect more from the Jeff [Redacted] of comedy. Quantity over quality, right Moob?

Probably. All that I ask is that the jokes be funny, but I should have known better than to expect more from the Jeff [Redacted] of comedy. Quantity over quality, right Moob?

COME ON DUDE TAKE THAT NAME SOMEWHERE ELSE.

"He who shall not be named."

Just had a terrible reaction to that.

First Moonz is dead-on with his prediction of how many games our bball team would win this year, now he nails this!! Moonz for BSD Editor-In-Chief!!

Back