• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bzzz throws fans and former players under the bus again

clearly he is bitter. can't believe no one has commented on McKie's quote. hoping Wake returns to the Wake he was recruited to!

[Redacted]:
"Haas had committed to us and the night before he was supposed to sign his mother said the negativity of the message boards made him change his mind."

I blame RJ.

Exactly. He did not inherit JTT with troubles. In fact all he did was praise how much he had matured over the year. Then he had the issue in the offseason.
It's immaterial. You don't go around talking about kids like that....years after the incidents. Dino stayed quiet over all this crap for 4 years...like someone with integrity does...while Bz had to start blabbing 4 days after leaving. I'd like to buy Dino a beer someday. Standup dude.

Buzz is a piece of shit. End of.

I believe Haas said negativity had nothing to do with his decision.

What if we found out where Bz lives and put another billboard up right off his exit FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE

That article is an embarrassment for WF. Glad Bz is gone. It's time for everyone to moveon.org.

Nothing but whining and slandering of a passionate fan base and kids who can't defend themselves or don't deserve to have more attention of their past supposed transgressions shined upon them.

Not even a BS "I love Wake Forest and what it stands for and I hope for nothing for the best for my players and the people associated with the program."

Kiss off dipshit. You're no more than a scout. Time to crawl back to Pat Riley and beg for a job.

His complete incompetence as a coach aside, I have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt as a person. He continues make it impossible for me to do that.

I wonder if badmouthing his former employer is enough cause to rescind any buyout payments. Surely it is.

That article is an embarrassment for WF. Glad Bz is gone. It's time for everyone to moveon.org.

While I don't disagree with this post, I think it's funny how some people point out these little things, like the Quad being rolled, and say "what an embarrassment."

Our record over the past four years was the embarrassment. That more people weren't really embarrassed and really mad about that, especially the people in positions of influence, is the real story here.

I wonder if badmouthing his former employer is enough cause to rescind any buyout payments. Surely it is.

I'd actually be surprised if there wasn't some sort of language in the agreement that curtailed what he could talk about with the media.

Sounds like Chairman Ron effed up the buyout. Buzzdick clearly has displayed a history of self-serving lying. So the buyout contract should have contained language that said we'll pay you $X.00 if you STFU and stay STFU.

What if we found out where Bz lives and put another billboard up right off his exit FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE
I'm sure the people in Colorado wouldn't mind a #BuzzOUT billboard.

Is anyone getting thoroughly convinced that without the massive alumni negativity we'd be stuck with a 5th year of buzz?

Is anyone getting thoroughly convinced that without the massive alumni negativity we'd be stuck with a 5th year of buzz?

The insiders intimated as much regarding that and fundraising issues.

Back