• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bzzz throws fans and former players under the bus again

No program, D-III or above, worth anything will hire this clown. He's done. Time to scuttle back to the basement at some NBA training facility and break down tape you cockroach.

Couldn't have said it any better. Fuck that guy.

[Redacted] was embarrassing. But, the way in which we expressed our displeasure was also damaging and embarrassing. One doesn't require the other. Neither was needed.

I disagree. Without the fanbase expressing widespread frustration and the billboards, Bzzz is still our coach right now. Even with all that occurring and the embarrassing losses, Wellman would've brought him back if it was his decision to make.

In the combined ACC standings of the last 4 years (excluding Pitt and Cuse), Wake is DFL at 17-51. What a transformation, Buzz.

Why? Boeheim and Dixon each have more ACC road wins than Bz did.

Ron and Bz are tag teaming. Ron holds his disaster of a press conference to tell us what a great job Bz did. I thought he might go the extra mile and play the blame game. What I didn't foresee was Bz doing it for him. These two are simply unbelievable. I can only hope we get a good hire. I'm not even expecting a great hire.

The Quad might get rolled again if Shaka is hired. And it would be the same exact reason as it was rolled last week.

Hope.

One could argue it was more change than hope.

I would pay a good deal of money to see Dino kick his ass. Hell in a Cell PPV. I'm talking about "Undertaker throwing Mankind off the cage" type stuff. Does that make me a terrible person?

Last edited:
How much time did Ron devote to writing those fake "beautiful emails" to Bz? Gotta hurt our coaching search.

I managed to intercept one of them today. #scoop

hydenyza.jpg

Well if Bzz did think this:

"He thought that (leaving) was best for the university and us as players"

He got that right.

I was in the camp of, he's gone move on, until he starts granting interviews. So Mr. PR essentially does zero interviews for 4 years outside of Dan Collins and now he's talking to the USA Today?

On Dino not saying anything, I'm sure his agreement was a lot stronger since we owed him 3 or 4 years of salary. If I was in Wellman's position I'd certainly make sure I could recoup a large chunk of Dino's salary in that case. With Bzz the most they could do is shut him up for 1 year and the amount of money can't be that great.

Stupid dook had to lay an egg and let Bzz claim the winning season. Way to spin things, we finish 12th, beat the 3 NC teams but can only win 3 other games. We win an ACCT 12/13 game and we are supposed to get excited. Finish the season with a 30 point blow out in the ACCT. I just can't figure out why we are so negative.

In the end he admits the campaign against him worked. His strategy of just ignoring it and acting like it didn't exist failed.

Worst possible coach in every way. An asshole too. Good riddance.

He is not "doing interviews". He talked to a college student who writes for usatoday.com. No tv, no Dan Collins, no follow up questions to the BS he is spewing

Ron and Bz are tag teaming. Ron holds his disaster of a press conference to tell us what a great job Bz did. I thought he might go the extra mile and play the blame game. What I didn't foresee was Bz doing it for him. These two are simply unbelievable. I can only hope we get a good hire. I'm not even expecting a great hire.

This is exactly what's happening.

Back