• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bzzz throws fans and former players under the bus again

If I had to answer this question truthfully to get int heaven, (i.e., at the Pearly gates):--"Why was Bz hired at Wake Forest and why did he remain, notwithstanding utter failure?", here's my answer:

HE AND RON WELLMAN ARE LOVERS AND AFTER YEARS OF BEING APART (aka "Brokeback Mountain"), RON BROUGHT HIM HOME. HOW ELSE CAN YOU EXPLAIN IT? Could care less if someone is or isn't gay. That's not the issue. The issue is clouded/impaired judgment. When you think with your dick, you end up messing things up. (now, some of my friends think that can't be "b/c he's a big Bible thumper at Calvary Church." Well, the religious right whack jobs are the worst ones).

I wish Wellman had the balls (no pun intended) to finally state that he made a huge mistake and that Bz's recent comments are indicative of that.

So Buzz is still a douchey old assclown. No surprise there.

sent a link of this article to Dave Ramsey of the Colorado Springs Post Gazette. Maybe we will get a good column out of him.

I hope y'all pointed out to him that Buzz was lying through his teeth. Perhaps one of you will send him BabyDeacs post on this subject to make sure he is up to speed when he writes his article?

My first and last post on this thread, and I've barely read any of it. The number of fucks I give about this dickless asshole is approaching negative infinity. I have no desire to read anything he says, pay him any mind, or acknowledge his pathetic existence now that we are rid of him.

My first and last post on this thread, and I've barely read any of it. The number of fucks I give about this dickless asshole is approaching negative infinity. I have no desire to read anything he says, pay him any mind, or acknowledge his pathetic existence now that we are rid of him.

Agreed

He's even too much of a delusional cunt to shut his mouth and ride off into the sunset with the millions of dollars he accumulated destroying a program that he robbed blind. If I ever see him, I'm punching him right in the ovaries.

I didn't say don't speak up. There's a way to speak up without being petulant dicks.

I wish Jeff [Redacted] would heed your advice.

What is it with LOWF fans sticking up for this asshole. Fuck Jeff [Redacted]. I'm sick of thinking about this festering genital wart known as Jeff [Redacted].

I hope that Dino and Gary take him to task (and Wellman, for that matter) for being the pathetic libelous/slanderous asshole sack of shit that he is...

Seriously...what the fuck is wrong with that guy?

Exactly. He stole what? $4 million from WFU?

Just STFU and fade into obscurity. Bz obviously can't handle the rigors of big time coaching

He should be giddy, sipping on a margarita at his beach house... Instead he gives some lame bitter interview to a cub reporter at USA Today...

http://gazette.com/ramsey-jeff-[Redacted]-should-never-have-been-a-college-coach/article/1517143

"Three troubling mysteries of modern America:

Did Lee Harvey Oswald act alone in the murder of John F. Kennedy?

Why is Madonna popular?

What was Wake Forest athletic director Ron Wellman thinking when he hired Jeff "Buzzy" [Redacted] as basketball coach in 2010?...

He failed to understand the college game. He struggled to relate to college players, fans, journalists and administrators. He ranked as a spectacularly incompetent recruiter.

On March 20, joyful Wake Forest students "rolled the quad," a romantic way of saying they tossed toilet paper into bare trees in the center of campus. This practice normally is reserved for especially massive football or basketball victories.

This was a different kind of victory. The students rejoiced after Buzzy's resignation, which followed the Richard Nixon model of resignation. Buzzy had no other choice.

A strange, sad college coaching saga had ended."

Last edited:
http://gazette.com/ramsey-jeff-[Redacted]-should-never-have-been-a-college-coach/article/1517143

"Three troubling mysteries of modern America:

Did Lee Harvey Oswald act alone in the murder of John F. Kennedy?

Why is Madonna popular?

What was Wake Forest athletic director Ron Wellman thinking when he hired Jeff "Buzzy" [Redacted] as basketball coach in 2010?...

He failed to understand the college game. He struggled to relate to college players, fans, journalists and administrators. He ranked as a spectacularly incompetent recruiter.

On March 20, joyful Wake Forest students "rolled the quad," a romantic way of saying they tossed toilet paper into bare trees in the center of campus. This practice normally is reserved for especially massive football or basketball victories.

This was a different kind of victory. The students rejoiced after Buzzy's resignation, which followed the Richard Nixon model of resignation. Buzzy had no other choice.

A strange, sad college coaching saga had ended."

Also this gem:

And he complained about his players. I remember several conversations with Buzzy when he wondered why one of his Falcons failed to find the nerve to take a big shot or properly box out for a crucial rebound or pass out of a double team.

Read more at http://gazette.com/ramsey-jeff-[Red...ege-coach/article/1517143#a9VYRAr8mBeXlHPs.99

Ass.

Back