• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bzzz throws fans and former players under the bus again

David Glenn Show ‏@DavidGlennShow 4m
Gaudio: Wake is not a good school, it's a great school. I think they'll hire a good coach.

nothing but class from Dino. Eat my shorts, [Redacted].

David Glenn Show ‏@DavidGlennShow 4m
Gaudio: Wake is not a good school, it's a great school. I think they'll hire a good coach.

nothing but class from Dino. Eat my shorts, [Redacted].

He did sort of crush the AD though, and saying we were the 13th best job in the ACC wasn't great either...

He did sort of crush the AD though, and saying we were the 13th best job in the ACC wasn't great either...

Gotcha, i wasn't listening--I just saw that somebody retweeted this. Guess i should've looked into it more (USF, whatup?). Whatever, Buzz can still eat my britches. I hope he gets a hemorrhoids.

I do agree that he who shall not be named is lying through his teeth, but how are you going to corroborate that?

"Prominent OGBoards insider BabyDeac75 calls he who shall not be named's comments 'ludicrous, irresponsible, and outright lies'"

I don't think that plays well.

For the Haas comment ten seconds on google would suffice. Follow up the [Redacted] quote with Haas's quote directly contradicting it.

The six players would take about 15 minutes on google to sort out. A simple comment following [Redacted]'s quote "most of the six players mentioned by [Redacted] had trouble with the law only once [Redacted] became coach.

I guess twenty minutes to check your facts is too much to ask of a college senior

I'm pretty sure she did speak with Wellman FWIW

I want to see a [Redacted] parody of the song "This is How We Do It" with the lyrics "This is Why We Hate You"

We crush the AD on a daily basis

And, sadly, we may be the 13th best job in the ACC after what Bzzdick did to us. We weren't 13th when he was coaching

Other than Duke, UNC and Louisville, Wake is competitive with Cuse for #4 best job in the ACC. We'll see what happens to Cuse after Hopkins takes over.

How many ACC schools have two NBA All Stars (HOFers), two more starters and a couple of other contributors?

The right coach can put us back in the mix in 2-3 years. Hell, with a decent fifth year pick-up, we might be on the bubble or in the NIT next year.

Everybody's still missing the target. Wellman should be in jail for the fraud he perpetrated upon this university.

Instead, he gets to hire the next coach. Good luck.

Last edited:
Everybody's still missing the target. Wellman should be in jail for the fraud he perpetrated upon this university.

Instead, he gets to hire the next coach. Good luck.

TRUTH. Thank you Strattons for leading the media blitz. Without making [Redacted]/Wellman so uncomfortable, I fear our dark days would have continued.

You got me. Still, the point remains - aside from probably Tabb, Bz inherited a group of troubled but salvageable kids, and instead of trying to mold them into good young men, he ran them all off - hell, he ran off the good kids, too, just for good measure.

He ran off the fans, too. By the end, only a couple were left.

I wish Jeff [Redacted] would heed your advice.

What is it with LOWF fans sticking up for this asshole. Fuck Jeff [Redacted]. I'm sick of thinking about this festering genital wart known as Jeff [Redacted].

I hope that Dino and Gary take him to task (and Wellman, for that matter) for being the pathetic libelous/slanderous asshole sack of shit that he is...

I have no desire to stick up for [Redacted]. I'm thrilled he is gone. I wish he had never been hired. Wellman made a bad, bad decision. But don't think for two seconds petulant comments like yours have done WF any favors at all. You've only made the situation worse, not better.

I have no desire to stick up for [Redacted]. I'm thrilled he is gone. I wish he had never been hired. Wellman made a bad, bad decision. But don't think for two seconds petulant comments like yours have done WF any favors at all. You've only made the situation worse, not better.

lulz. THE GREAT EYE IN THE SKY IS JUDGING COMMENTS

I'd much rather be a petulant trouble maker than doormat.

Back